12514 SE 25th Pl, Bellevue, WA 98005 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $450

About A Day to Remember! - Wedding Officiant (and Sax Player) - Garrick Pang

Greetings!

My name is Garrick Pang. I’ve been a pastor for 25+ years and have officiated weddings in parks, country clubs, churches, gardens, boats, beaches and hotels. I LOVE weddings. To me, a wedding is more than just ceremony. It’s a celebration of life, friendship and family. I also believe that a wedding should not be just a legal service. While there are legalities, a wedding is a wonderful and sacred event that was instituted by God to be celebrated with friends and family.

While my ceremonies are Christian based, I marry couples from all walks of life and do not discriminate based on tradition or religious background (or lack there-of). I encourage but do not require pre-marriage counseling. I do ask that each couple take an online inventory that helps you see strength and potential growth areas of your relationship (completely optional). It’s very interesting and research shows that couples who take the inventory and utilize the companion discussion guide can increase their marital satisfaction by as much as 40%! See http://couplecheckup.com for more info.

I also love working with bi-racial couples. I was born in Seattle. My wife was born in England. I'm Chinese and my wife is full blooded Italian (we have great food in our house). I recognize that being in bi-racial relationships can be a challenge but they can also be a huge blessing! We've been married for 26 years and have been through good times and bad but we love to help encourage couples to understand how you learn and grow from your differences.

Starting in 2011, I worked for the organization Stronger Families conducting relationship seminars for military, first responders, law enforcement and other high-stress relationships. I have also taught our seminar in the local community with churches and through the YMCA - see http://strongerfamilies.com.

In March of 2019 after eight wonderful years conducting more than 110 marriage seminars and workshops on 46 different military installations in four countries with Stronger Families, I branched out and started my own event-planning business. If you are booking 10 or more rooms for your wedding, my team and I can help save you time, energy, and money on hotel rooms and other details related to your wedding.

One additional bonus is that I am also a musician. I can provide special musical offerings on soprano saxophone (think Kenny G) for your ceremony or at the reception.

Finally, I want you to know that I will work with you and your style. I have married couples in fully “robed” ministerial attire and have married couples dressed very casually. I’m a soccer player and have played indoor soccer with a couple following their nuptials.

I look forward to talking with you and hope to be able to serve you and help make your wedding day one of (if not the) most special days of your life!

Follow A Day to Remember! - Wedding Officiant (and Sax Player) - Garrick Pang on

582562101511138325849171333581929

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 450.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 450.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 50.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Presbyterian, Quaker
  • What languages do you speak? English