PO Box 5372, Grand Forks, ND 58206 Map · Phone number

About A Day To Remember

A Day To Remember

is a unique Wedding Officiant service located in Grand Forks and serving all of North Dakota and Minnesota.

Whether you are looking for a 5 minute ceremony in your living room, a casual affair at your lake cabin or in the park, or a full traditional wedding with 300 guests, I will work with you to develop a ceremony that reflects your personal tastes and give you ideas for including the people that mean the most to you.

In business since 2006, I have performed many types of ceremonies and can help you find the right words to say what is in your heart. I truly love what I do, and look forward to helping you make your day…

A Day To Remember!

Pamela Hesse, Officiant

a06c41b8d685e3f3 image
a06c41b8d685e3f3 image

1 Reviews for A Day To Remember

Jackie · Married on 12/20/2008

Pam was incredible to work with! She wrote our ceremony for us, and helped us to make it meaningful and special. She had so may ideas and was very professional. We received many wonderful comments about our ceremony from guests. I can't thank her enough for helping us make our day perfect!

Sent on 02/19/2010

A Day To Remember FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 125.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 75.00
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.

• PO Box 5372 Grand Forks, 58206 See on map