About A Day Made for Us

Life is full of moments. This one belongs to you.

I am an ordained minister and have full credentials to officiate weddings as well as being state certified to provide premarital counseling. I perform virtually every type wedding imaginable, and I am completely flexible to meet the faith/secular needs, the theme, colors and budgetary needs of the couple. I make no moral, religious or value standard for the couple. Whether it is your first, or you have been married before doesn't matter. Personal perspective of faith doesn't matter. Gender doesn't matter. Age doesn't matter. All that matters is that you are in love and can legally marry in the state of Texas. In fact, I am among the few that is authorized by the State of Texas to perform weddings in prisons. I have performed dual faith weddings, same-sex weddings, themed weddings and jail weddings. My ministry is one of service. I am here to serve others and make your day truly amazing.

Until recently I worked strictly by personal recommendations. Recently I have decided that I needed to make my online presence more clear. While I am new here, I am quite experienced. I bring with me a rich history of weddings, and I am committed to making sure every single word of your wedding is absolutely perfect.

Categories: Wedding Officiant, Wedding Planner

Baptist (2)
Non-religious (1)
Rehearsal (1)
No Denomination (1)

Initially we were very nervous about finding a reverend to officiate our wedding, however our first meeting with Rev. Steven gave us confidence in our non traditional wedding and ceremony. He took time out of his busy schedule to get to know us personally prior to the wedding, and his friendship felt genuine. He went over specific details to earn our trust and made sure he was a right fit. He even gave us information for other reverends if we were not satisfied! We aren’t religious and he was willing to draft a service based on our on preferences as well as make last minute changes with no hesitation. All with only 2 weeks notice!! We absolutely loved having Rev. Steven as part of our ceremony and we couldn’t imagine anyone more perfect! We made a good friend on 12.15.17.

Photo of A Day Made for Us in Arlington, TX - Before we said I Do
Photo of A Day Made for Us in Arlington, TX - Signing of our marriage license
Profile Picture Joselyn, 12/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

I don't think I or my wife can overstate how much having Steven added to our experience. When we first met to discuss our options he was warm, welcoming, considerate and personable, all attributes which carried through to the wedding service and after. From the minute you meet Steven Fricke, he is your advocate and a man in your corner. He was always available for discussion when necessary, good with response time, and he was genuinely interested in how we wanted our service performed, every step and every word. He was always available as a resource for support and assistance with any aspect of the ceremony when called upon, and we always felt secure that the whole process was well-managed. At the wedding rehearsal and on the day of our wedding, he was on-time and prepared. The rehearsal went off without a hitch, it was an easy and stress-free run-down of what was planned, and on our wedding day he attended to both of us, ensuring we were calm, happy and ready. The service was amazing. We cherished it ourselves, and we received compliments all night from friends and family who said the service was unique, beautiful and well-officiated. In particular, they all mentioned his open and honest manner, and his genuine care in what he does. Through it all, he never allowed us to get lost in the ceremony; it is very easy for the night to run away from both the bride and groom, until they both are left wishing they had more time to savor that once-in-a-lifetime moment with one another. He always made it about us, and ensured we would remember every second for the rest of our lives.

In short, Steven Fricke made our wedding day as special as it was by keeping our focus on each other. We knee he cared, and so did everyone else.

Profile Picture Tyson, 12/2/17, 1 Review

Ceremony Rehearsal
Starting Price
$150.00
Pre-Marital Counseling Pricing
Starting Price (Per Session)
$100.00

13 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT

Events

7020 Escondido Drive, Arlington, TX 76016   See On Map
469-844-8487 (phone) 817-804-7112 (fax)
A Day Made for Us is a wedding officiant and permarital counselor from Arlington servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Fort Worth, Grand Prairie, and Dallas. A Day Made for Us is a professional minister that has been part of the DFW wedding industry since 2006 specializing in officiating and premarital counseling.