Houston, TX 77001 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About A couture invitation

35 Reviews for A couture invitation

I was so taken aback when I received my invitations, I knew I made the right choice. My guest kept on complementing my invites! I just loved everything about them, thanks.

Sent on 05/01/2013

Emma · Married on 12/13/2012

I loved my invitations so much! I never thought I would end up buying them online, I visited a ton of vendors in NY but I just didn\'t \"click\" with any model. I have to admit that I\'m a picky kind of gal and I wanted something out of the ordinary, one day a friend of mine told me about Justembossed and I just fell in love with my wedding invitations, they were exactly as I pictured them, I\'m so glad I found this site. \r\nExcellent service, thanks. \r\n

Sent on 12/18/2012
  • Sophia

Sophia · Married on 11/03/2012

My wedding wouldn't have been as special as it was if I hadn't bought this beautiful invites. I feel the need to share this to the world they are that unique.
    For my wedding I wanted to have a specific theme, I wanted that everything matched so I bought everything invitations, menu, thank you cards. My guest told me that they haven’t seen anything as elegant as my invitations! I have no idea of the name of the model but they are boxed invitations and they have a delicate rose made in satin, it’s unbelievable. When my package arrived I was in shock! It was a huge box, (I ordered 200 invites) it was like a Christmas present! My now husband and I were like; this is it, we are getting married!
    I just wanted to say thanks, receiving my invites and mailing them out was a truly happy experience.

Sent on 12/22/2012