211 UNION AVE, Holbrook, NY 11741 Map · Phone number

About A Circle of Gold

My name is pastor Phil. I can provide you with a Beautiful and Memorable Wedding Ceremony. I am registered with the City of New York, and have been serving the tri-state area and Long Island since 2000

Our goal is to make your wedding day "the best of the best." We will be more than happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have. all ceremonies are done with a dash of humor...fees are based on a half hour...

WINTER WEDDING SPECIALS"

call for prices.FROM DEC.15th TO MARCH-15th

" MID-WEEK WEDDING SPECIALS"

MON-THURS. ONLY..

(Holiday's not incl. limited travel)

" Making your wedding day the best of the best with a dash of humor "

Call: 631-355-2564 or E-mail me at: info@wedoweddings4you.com

blackwhitewedding
deirdrephoto

45 Reviews for A Circle of Gold

Danielle · Married on 12/30/2017

From the moment we met with Rev. Phil, we knew he would be a great match for us and our wedding. He has such a positive energy and really made us feel so comfortable. His experience with couples really shows in the way he Interacted with us and put our minds at ease.
    During the ceremony, when my father forgot to shake my husbands hand, rev. Phil turned what could have been an awkward moment into a round of applause and a moment we laughed at. Rev. Phil made our wedding ceremony everything we could ever ask for, and we really highly recommend him!!!!

A Circle of Gold 1
    A Circle of Gold 2
    A Circle of Gold 3
    A Circle of Gold 4

Elizabeth · Married on 10/03/2017

Pastor Phil was the PERFECT man for our wedding ceremony! He was on top of everything from phone calls, to my many emails and then the ceremony was absolutely amazing! Not only did my husband and I love Pastor Phil but my entire family did as well! He was so genuine, thoughtful and funny! He took the time to meet with us, get to know us, asked a ton of questions and made us feel so comfortable. Not only did he have many options for us but he added in special things we asked for as well. He even gave us his advice/suggestions to help our ceremony be as beautiful as it could ever be as well as info on changing my last name and what not. Pastor Phil's website ACircleOfGold.com gave us so much info about him that we knew we liked him even before meeting him! I highly recommend Pastor Phil :)

A Circle of Gold 5

Janine · Married on 09/30/2017

Reverand Phil was amazing, he was so nice and funny, not only did we love him our guests are still raving about him. He was accomodating and added great touches to our ceremony.

A Circle of Gold FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Vow Renewal, Civil Union, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.

• AJ Ingoglia Films
    AJ Ingoglia Films Wedding Videographers

Pastor Phil is the man! He is genuine, warm, and truly an all around caring and nice man. All this comes about in his ceremonies he runs. He is such an amazing guy and really does a beautiful ceremony.

• 211 UNION AVE Holbrook, NY 11741 See on map