About A Circle of Gold

My name is pastor Phil.  I can provide you with a Beautiful and Memorable Wedding Ceremony.  I am registered with the City of New York, and have been serving the tri-state area and Long Island  since 2000

Our goal is to make your wedding day "the best of the best."  We will be more than happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have. all ceremonies are done with a dash of humor...fees are based on a half hour...

WINTER WEDDING SPECIALS" call for prices.FROM DEC.15th TO MARCH-15th   " MID-WEEK WEDDING SPECIALS" MON-THURS. ONLY.. (Holiday's not incl. limited travel)   " Making your wedding day the best of the best with a dash of humor " Call: 631-355-2564 or E-mail me at: info@wedoweddings4you.com

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Single Religion (1)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Counseling (1)
Lutheran (1)

From the moment we met with Rev. Phil, we knew he would be a great match for us and our wedding. He has such a positive energy and really made us feel so comfortable. His experience with couples really shows in the way he Interacted with us and put our minds at ease.
During the ceremony, when my father forgot to shake my husbands hand, rev. Phil turned what could have been an awkward moment into a round of applause and a moment we laughed at. Rev. Phil made our wedding ceremony everything we could ever ask for, and we really highly recommend him!!!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 12/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Single Religion

Pastor Phil was the PERFECT man for our wedding ceremony! He was on top of everything from phone calls, to my many emails and then the ceremony was absolutely amazing! Not only did my husband and I love Pastor Phil but my entire family did as well! He was so genuine, thoughtful and funny! He took the time to meet with us, get to know us, asked a ton of questions and made us feel so comfortable. Not only did he have many options for us but he added in special things we asked for as well. He even gave us his advice/suggestions to help our ceremony be as beautiful as it could ever be as well as info on changing my last name and what not. Pastor Phil's website ACircleOfGold.com gave us so much info about him that we knew we liked him even before meeting him! I highly recommend Pastor Phil :)

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/3/17, 1 Review

$425.00
Starting Price
$425.00
Pre-Marital Counseling Pricing
Starting Price (Per Session)
$193.00

Weddings 1
0:52 minutes

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1507575526 c9016330c43de2d8 1354648033960 deirdrephoto

WINTER WEDDINGS.............. WOW!! $100.00 SAVEINGS!!!!!!!!

$425.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
you do not have to print coupon just call me 631 355-2564 offer is good only from DEC. 1ST..to MARCH. 15th.......tolls n holidays not incl. CALL NOW GET $100.00 OFF!!!!!!!
Available to the first 100 couples
#WW1321e18c477c2c0a

1 ENDORSEMENT

Events

211 UNION AVE , HOLBROOK, NY 11741   See On Map
631-355-2564 (phone)
A Circle of Gold is a wedding officiant from long island ny.. We service weddings throughout the local area, including all of nassau n suffolk counties, the 5 boroughs , and tristate area. A Circle of Gold is a professional wedding officiant / pastor that has been part of the officiating service wedding industry for SINCE 2000 years. We specialize in wedding ceremonies... baptisims.. vow re-newals.