PO Box 18142, Irvine, CA 92623 Map · Phone number

About A Charming Event

A Charming Event is a full-service wedding planner in Irvine, California. Kaitlin Robison, owner and lead event designer, has been working with California couples since 2007 to help them create their perfect day. Kaitlin works with couples one on one to decide on an ideal budget, theme, and make all the details come together. Her and her team’s exceptional attention to detail make A Charming Event an ideal service for anyone who wants a dream wedding without the stress.

A Charming Event offers several different packages to meet the needs of all couples. Their full-service event planning includes detailed planning, communications, coordination with vendors, and all other services to make your wedding day exactly match your visions. A Charming Event als offers partial planning service to help couples with the parts of the wedding planning they find most stressful, while letting them take care of the easy tasks. Day-of coordination services are also available for a stress-free day that’s executed flawlessly.

Follow A Charming Event on

9 Reviews for A Charming Event

• Lindsey

Lindsey Kelly · Married on 02/29/2020

Above and beyond!!!

We cannot recommend Kaitlin enough! From our first phone call I felt the weight of the stress leave my shoulders. While she is professional, she is incredibly personable and we knew immediately that she was the planner for us. We were planning from a distance and her level of organization and communication put us at ease throughout the process. Her attention to detail, willingness to work with you hands on, and timeline management made the evening flow smoothly allowing us all to relax and have a great time! So grateful we had her on our team!

Sent on 04/30/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 04/06/2019

Kaitlin gave me the perfect day and on budget!

Kaitlin was a total answer to prayer for me! I have a demanding job, a blended family with 6 kids, and full calendar. I was so overwhelmed with everything that comes with planning a wedding, especially with my humble budget. It would have never gotten done or turned out as PERFECT as it did without Kaitlin! She was the hands on project manager I needed by keeping me on track with what decisions I needed to make next to stay in the timeline. She held my hand the whole way from researching, calling, booking, and meeting with vendors to handling EVERYTHING day of. Kaitlin was available for numerous in-person meetings with me and my vendors and was super flexible with my busy schedule. Her attentiveness made me feel like I was her only client. I cannot say I would change one thing about my wedding day! I had an absolute BLAST and so did my guests, who are still talking about it. I still cannot believe the wedding we pulled off with our small budget thanks to Kaitlin's creativity and savviness. If anything went wrong that day, me and my guests had no idea because Kaitlin took care of it. I will be forever grateful to Kaitlin for giving my husband and I the most perfect wedding ever!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Sarah · Married on 01/20/2018

My husband and I met with Kaitlin of A Charming Event after spending a lot of time to find the right wedding planner. She was patient and listened to all of the things we wanted to do. She made us feel comfortable and we made the best decision to hire her! Her and her team were amazing every step of the way and we actually had the chance to enjoy our wedding instead of being pulled in all directions. I definitely recommend her for any couple!

Sent on 07/28/2018

A Charming Event FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 800
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Non-Religious
    Religious

• Passion Parties by Pilar
    Passion Parties by Pilar Banquet Halls

Great to deal with and clients are always happy. Highly recommend them. Pilar

• Elegant Parties OC
    Elegant Parties OC Wedding Caterers

Great service and attention to details for all their clients. From: Elegant Parties OC

• Sweet Vintage Seats Wedding Rentals

A Charming Event is a great company if you want a wedding planner that will really take care of you. From the moment we arrived with our chairs it was obvious Kaitlin had everything under control and was working really hard for her client. She conducted herself with grace and was a sweetheart during all of our interactions. It's apparent she really cares about making her client's day go smoothly and feel special!

• PO Box 18142 Irvine, 92623 See on map
    Location of (A Charming Event)