PO Box 2431, Westford, MA 01886 Map · Phone number

About A. Chaney Studio

A Chaney Studio is a calligraphy, illustration and design business specializing in Wedding Invitations, Envelopes, and Event Details. Amy, the artist and owner, has been practicing calligraphy and illustration for over 10 years and provides customized, friendly service to all her brides.

At A Chaney Studio, we believe that beautiful calligraphy sets the tone for your wedding and a gorgeously lettered envelope is like sending a hug along with your invitation. It is worth the extra mile to start your wedding day off the right way - with beauty and novelty!

Full wedding suites are available as well as a variety of other services and details such as thank you notes and custom calligraphed vows.

Follow A. Chaney Studio on

img2930
img3121

2 Reviews for A. Chaney Studio

Alyson · Married on 04/25/2015

I don't think I can properly express how much I loved the calligraphy Amy did on our wedding invitations and how grateful I am that we found her. Picking our invitations was one of the most difficult, drawn-out decisions we made for our wedding (I don't think brides realize how tricky it can be!). But from the moment I started working with Amy, all my worries were laid to rest. To say she went above and beyond is an understatement. Her work made our invitations feel special and handmade, and I was beyond excited to add some flair to the more refined style of the actual invitation. I've already had several friends tell me how much they loved our calligraphy! We now have hired her to design a custom monogram and hand paint our thank you cards! I highly recommend aChaneyStudio to anyone and everyone. I guarantee you will love not only how beautiful your invitations look, but also how calm and joyful you feel from working with Amy.

Sent on 03/23/2015

Amy was thoughtful, thorough and did a fantastic job addressing our wedding invitations. We got a ton of compliments on how beautiful they were - I only wish we had found her sooner so she could have designed our invitations!!!!

Sent on 03/22/2015

A. Chaney Studio FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, In-Person Consultations, Printing
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 50