Round Rock, TX 78665 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,200

About A Bunch Of Weddings

Your wedding day is one of the most important days to remember, share with friends and family and most importantly marry the love of your life. I have been coordinating for 2 years now and I have found that every wedding is different and amazing in their own way. I strive to have a great work ethic for my girls, offering more than enough of my time with unlimited emails, phone calls, text messages and consultations. You can't put a time limit on the most important day of your life. Building a bond with not only you as a Bride & Groom, but also your family. Working with everyone on making your day special, relaxing and most importantly fun! Wedding planning may seem stressful and exhausting after you have decided to do it yourself! Which is great! Having someone to guide you through the way with tips, tricks and discounts makes it a little more stress free. I offer Full, Partial and Day Of Planning making every step of the way easier for you! Offering unlimited time on the day of and all the way through the planning process your wedding is important to us! Contact us for a free consultation and we can ease your stress of wedding planning with just one meeting! :)

Call us at 512-574-8555, Email us at abunchofweddings@gmail.com

or visit our Website for more information!

Follow A Bunch Of Weddings on

img3840
img3718

63 Reviews for A Bunch Of Weddings

Melissa · Married on 11/26/2016

Ashley Bunch was the best thing to happen to us on our wedding day! We hired her as our day-of coordinator and we couldn't have done it without her. The entire day as I was getting ready in my bridal suite, I didn't have a single worry about how everything was being set up and what was happening to my vendors, as I knew that Ashley was handling it all for me. When it came to her directing me on what I should be doing and what each next step was going to be, I was completely relieved to have that sort of guidance to go by, as the day and night goes by too quickly to stop and plan out anything yourself. Ashley was extremely helpful and responsive leading up to the wedding as well and her personality and spark made our experience with her beyond enjoyable. Awesome experience!!!!!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Amber · Married on 05/28/2016

For my daughter’s wedding, I decided that I would do all the desserts, both cakes, decorations, and everything in between. Apparently, I’m a control freak. At the urging of my husband, I booked a day of wedding coordinator. Not for my daughter, but for me. A Bunch of Weddings was recommended to us. After meeting with Ashley, I knew she was the one. Her bubbly personality and assurance that she would make things easier for me sealed the deal. She was booked for the day of my daughter’s wedding, but she handled all the pre wedding stuff. She made sure everything was in line and relayed it to her assistant, Beth. Fast forward to the day of the wedding. Let’s just say I was highly stressed when I left the house with our Uhaul FULL of wedding stuff as well as 2 trucks and a car. I couldn’t imagine how I’d get it all done in time. But shortly after getting to the hall, I knew it was going to be all right. Beth had it handled. She went above and beyond my expectations from taking care of all the vendors and wedding party, keeping things moving and flowing, taking care of details (erm…that I didn’t even think of) to helping set up and tear down. She was A-mazing! She never stopped working. One of the first to get there and the last to leave. Because of her (and I truly mean this), I was able to enjoy my only daughter’s special day. Not once was I stressed, unless you count my heart jumping out of my chest as my daughter walked down the aisle. This is one of the things my daughter wanted…for me to not be a total freak. Goal accomplished! I had complete trust in Beth. My daughter was relaxed and happy. Even my son, the best man, relied on her and continues to praise her. Apparently, she helped put him at ease before giving the best man speech. ? I highly recommend Ashley and Beth. BEST MONEY SPENT!

Sent on 06/02/2016

Raymie · Married on 05/07/2016

Ashley Bunch was an amazing day-of wedding coordinator! She really went above and beyond and took so much weight off my shoulders the day of my wedding. She had everything organized and helped us get even the smallest of details in place. Apparently my bartender backed out a few hours before my wedding. She hid it well, handled it, and got me another bartender without me ever knowing! I heard about it from my mother-in-law the next afternoon. She fit right in with all my friends and family and worked well with all my others vendors. Everyone loved Ashley. She, as well as her assistant, did a fantastic job, and I highly recommend hiring them for your wedding! She will make sure your wedding is flawless!

Sent on 05/11/2016

• Camp Lucy
    Camp Lucy Banquet Halls

Ashley is prompt, detail oriented, and fun! You can tell she loves what she does when you see her hard at work during an event.

• Twisted Ranch Weddings
    Twisted Ranch Weddings Barn & Farm Weddings

This sweet lady is one of the best in the business! I highly recommend Ashley for your wedding or special event!

• Short and Sweet Weddings
    Short and Sweet Weddings Wedding Officiants

Ashley is GREAT! She will turn an ordinary venue into a gorgeous event. Her vision is quite amazing! Highly recommended by Short and Sweet Weddings.

• Round Rock, 78665 See on map