A Bride's Touch

Sherrills Ford, NC View map Visit website
$750 Package Price

$750 Package Price

Based out of Sherrills Ford, North Carolina, A Bride’s Touch is a wedding planning company specializing in day-of coordination services. The owner Brittany Johnson, or Blondie as she’s known, is an experienced planner with a passion for creating one-of-a-kind celebrations. In the past, this professional has organized several religious, non-religious, elopements, and many more special days.

Though specializing in day-of services, A Bride’s Touch offers a range of customizable packages with full and pastoral planning guidance. Through consultations with Blondie, you can rest assured that all of your visions are understood and brought to life. This planner can also supply you with a range of vendor referrals who can help bring your big day to life. Other planning options include but are not limited to:

• Budget analysis
  • Guestlist creation
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Event design
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$750

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Emily T. Married on 09/11/2021

Day of Coordinator

Words can't do Brittany justice. I really had no intention of hiring someone to help me out with my wedding but literally don't think I would have been able to pull it off without her. A little background on me, I am introverted, ridiculous to try to get ahold of, disorganized, and riddled with social anxiety. A coordinator's nightmare, to be sure. But Brittany navigated my neuroses with grace and took my nerves in stride. She went above and beyond, helping out with things I didn't even realize I needed help with. In the time leading up to my wedding, she was a soundboard and confidant. She followed up with all my vendors and everyone raved about how wonderful she was. Totally my rock. Really, no words. Hire her. Just do it.
  • Amie
    Amie K. Married on 05/29/2021

Brittany Johnson

My husband and I cannot give enough stars or write enough words to express our gratitude towards Brittany. She went above and beyond. I like to refer to her as my wedding planner. She does it all! Her photos are amazing! She got us our food truck, made our bouquets/boutonnières, assembled the flowers for our arch, made signs…..
    I could go on and on, she was a lifesaver. If you want someone who cares and loves weddings, she is your girl. I promise you will not be disappointed. She cares and doesn’t treat you as another wedding, she is all in! She covers all the bases with photos/videos and listens to what you want to capture. She loves her work and it shows. You will feel like family when you hire Brittany to capture the happiest day of your life. ❤️

Deals

A Bride's Touch 1
Exclusive

Team

Owner

I am an Oncology Pharmacist by trade that has found a passion for Photography and Wedding Planning. My career has given me the tools to listen compassionately, hear what people want and need even if they aren't sure what that is, and attention to detail to create the perfect product. No matter the size of the event, my promise is to work dilligently and to create the most seamless process to allow you to enjoy the beautiful parts of planning your perfect day.

I am local to Lake Norman/Charlotte area but love traveling and am always excited to with new people and places!

1858 Mollys Backbone Rd. Sherrills Ford, NC, 28673
828-383-9909

By appointment
Location of (A Bride's Touch)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding