12922 SW 132nd Ct, Miami, FL 33186 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

35 Reviews for A BLOOMING TOUCH

Martilu · Married on 12/16/2017

A blooming touch did an amazing job at the wedding. Everything looked as expected. The centerpieces, the arch and my bouquet was gorgeous.

Sent on 03/21/2018
  • Y

Yamilka · Married on 08/05/2017

Carolina at Blooming Touch was extremely professional and very helpful. She has a great selection and has a nice showroom to select the items. We rented tablecloths, napkins, Chavari chairs, and charger plates from her. They looked amazing. She was also very flexible to our needs as our venue had to change last minute and she was able to deliver in a timely fashion. We're very happy with the service they provided.

Sent on 08/12/2017

Gretel · Married on 07/08/2017

Carolina and her mother decorated my wedding in July 2017 at the Rusty Pelican and it was beautiful! Carolina was always very responsive and professional, and a lovely person to interact with. She went out of her way to make sure our wedding flowers were perfect. I was nervous about my bouquet as I had sent her different pictures of ideas I had seen online. The bouquet ended up looking more beautiful than I had imagined!

She also spent hours helping my family and I figure out the set up of the reception - truly listening to what we were imagining. Carolina truly went above and beyond. I would definitely work with her again for any other event.

Sent on 03/22/2018

• 12922 SW 132nd Ct Miami, 33186 See on map
    3058536757 (Other Phone Number)