Jacksonville, FL 32258 Map · Phone number

About A Beautiful World...Captured

I am a award winning photographer offering coverage in SWFL. I have worked in photography for several years and I have loved every second of it. Before working as a photographer I worked as a camera operator for a news station. My duties included operating multiple cameras during live news casts and assisting in commercial production that resulted in an emmy nomination.
I started doing wedding photography because it combines two of my favorite things in the world, art and love! Every picture captures a special moment in time, and what moment is more special than your wedding day? Every bride wants to have not only the most beautiful photos but she wants that "wow" factor. Whether it be the way your dress swirls as you dance, the look in your eyes when you first see your groom, or a unique photo that just screams you, I will capture every wow moment of your wedding, making certain you look absolutely stunning every step of the way.

Follow A Beautiful World...Captured on

A wedding prayer
002Glam

13 Reviews for A Beautiful World...Captured

Mark · Married on 01/24/2015

Amanda was awesome! She got every picture we wanted and was great to work with. She was very organized and help keep us on schedule. Thanks, Amanda, for makeing our photos perfect!

Sent on 02/11/2015

Kim · Married on 08/27/2011

Amanda did an excellent job with our photos. She was excellent to work with in planning, and also on the day of the event. She showed up early and was eflexible in everything. We had a very limited amount of time between the ceremony and the reception to take pictures, but she did an excellent job getting in as many as possible. I have seen my preview pictures only, so far, but I am already very happy with the results. I cannot wait to see the rest.

Sent on 09/08/2011

L'Tanya · Married on 07/08/2011

Amanda, of A Beautiful World Captured Photography, made sure that the days leading up to our special day and the day itself were well remembered. Her photography skills are top notch and her personality made my husband and I feel relaxed and comfortable. We used her for our engagement photos as well as the capture lasting memories of our wedding day. Not only would I recommend her to friends, my husband and I look forward to doing business with her again in the future.

Sent on 10/05/2011

A Beautiful World...Captured FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress