a beautiful gathering

a beautiful gathering

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About a beautiful gathering

weddings + event planning
Helping people make the events in their lives special and unique. Allow us to help design and coordinate a personal and beautiful gathering for you.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: San Francisco

Follow a beautiful gathering on

20 Reviews for a beautiful gathering

Full Planning (2)
Timelines (2)
Non-Religious (2)
Religious (1)

Amanda is absolutely amazing. From start to finish she is the most accommodating, friendly, thorough person to work with. She loves and is passionate about what she does, and she has the most amazing heart behind her work. At our initial meeting, she spoke of how she loves wedding planning because she loves marriage, and the bringing together of two people, and that passion shows in everything she does.

Don't have any vendors picked out yet? Fear not. Amanda comes armed with an arsenal of referrals to seasoned vendors of all different specialties. Plus she's been in the business and worked with a lot of them before, so they've already got a great flow and relationship established.

Whether you're detail-oriented and have been dreaming of your wedding day your entire life, or you could care less whether the food is surf and turf or In-N-Out, Amanda will work with your needs and preferences and make sure absolutely everything is taken care of to your liking. I am a very detail and administratively oriented person, and even with my relentless questions and pestering, she always made me feel like a priority, responding right away and giving attention to even the smallest of things. I was so worried the week of the wedding about details falling through the cracks (because I'm a crazy person), but there was absolutely no need. Amanda thought of everything, and made sure that all the details with vendors, setup, flow, etc. were covered. Everyone kept telling me to expect something to go wrong the day of, but absolutely nothing did. I mean the WHOLE TIME I was waiting for something to go wrong, but everything was perfectly smooth, all thanks to her! She's like a wedding ninja. Hire her now. NOW.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Amanda did such an amazing job coordinating and helping plan our wedding. Every couple should have someone like her to COMPLETELY take the stress and decision-making off their shoulders on the day of the wedding. Leading up to the wedding, Amanda helped us by giving vendor recommendations, kept us on track with timelines, and answered any and all questions we had. There were even a few things that came up last minute, in the few days before the wedding, and Amanda just took care of it and worked with vendors to make any adjustments to take that off of our minds. Post-wedding, so many of our guests told us how flawless the evening was, and we give all that credit to Amanda. Our family and wedding party all kept complimenting her on how organized, professional, and thorough she was. I (the bride) am a perfectionist and not very good at delegating, but trust me - you want someone as experienced as Amanda to turn all those ideas in your head, and all those hours of preparation, into a perfect day. I'm also very practical and budget-conscious, and investing in Amanda was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. She got to know us and our preferences so that once the wedding day arrived, she took everything we had planned, without having to check with us for much, and just made it happen. If anything did go wrong that day, we had no idea - which is exactly the point! We highly recommend her for planning your special, magical day that only happens once.

Profile Picture Amber, 5/13/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Amanda is amazing. My wedding is the most talked about wedding out of everyone in my family. Amanda helped from the initial planning stages, to the days right before the wedding. She truly cares about your vision and wants to ensure you have the wedding of your dreams. My husband and I are truly happy we hired her. Not a single thing went wrong or was questionable the day of the wedding. We had the wedding of our dreams envisioned, and when it came to life, it was so much more. She takes care of the small details that you may not think of. I am not a huge planner, in fact, I hate planning. Having Amanda as our wedding planner, was the absolute best thing we could have done. I cannot say enough wonderful things about her. She takes care of you, but also looks at the big picture. If your parents have input, she makes sure to try and appease everyone in the decisions. It truly takes someone like Amanda to be able to handle literally everything. We threw so much at her, had so much time to work with her, and still made many many last minute changes. She did not even flinch. She handled everything with poise and professionally. She has many amazing recommendations about vendors that I would have never known about had I not had Amanda planning my wedding. In addition, she is flexible, easily adjusts to change, and just wants to do the best for each couple. She is easy to work with, has a great personality, and has a huge inventory of items that she will let you borrow...in my case, it was quite often, but never once did she say no. She was always willing to help and make our lives easier. I recommend Amanda wholeheartedly. She made our dream wedding, into a reality...that was so much more than we expected, all the way down to the little details.

Profile Picture Reena, 3/19/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1506367032693 jennifer skog wedding photographer styled bridal s
220x220 sq 1506367058104 jennifer skog wedding photographer styled bridal s
220x220 sq 1506367083417 jennifer skog wedding photographer styled bridal s

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Amanda of A Beautiful Gathering is so amazing! She is calm and confident, such a joy to work with! I would definitely recommend her for the Design & Planning/Coordination of your wedding!

Amanda is great! She is organized and is great at keeping the entire team on the same page. On the day of she is cool, calm, and collected which is a great quality to have in the person running your event!

In event planning, Amanda is at the top of the industry! Her beautiful designs are incredibly impressive, professional communications are always timely, and tranquility and effectiveness on the big day are commendable. We recommend her highly, and look forward to every event we do together!

Amanda is amazing and so easy to work with. She is organized and works as a team with vendors to make a seamless event.

Livermore, CA 94551   See On Map