Plymouth, MI 48170 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About A Beautiful Day Events MI

A Fabulous Wedding Awaits You!

At A Beautiful Day Events, our goal is to give you the wedding day you've always dreamed of...A wedding day with the least amount of stress possible...A wedding day everyone can truly enjoy without having to worry about a thing!

* Main photo courtesy of Kreative Imaging (www.kreativimaging.com)

25 Reviews for A Beautiful Day Events MI

Jessica · Married on 05/29/2011

I am sooooooooooooo glad we hired Rachel!! The whole day, both myself and DH were not stressed AT ALL about anything going wrong because we knew Rachel would take care of it. All of our vendors went to her with questions and so on which kept that off of me and DH. She put together a great timeline for the day of that I couldn't have had the wedding without. She went back and forth through email a lot and very quickly. She set up all of our decorations perfectly and made the whole night run smoothly. Her prices are good too!

Sent on 06/15/2011

A Beautiful Day Events MI's reply:

Jessica, I am SOOO glad things worked out for the best for how you envisioned your wedding day after all! Big relief! Thanks so much for having faith in us and letting us do our job while you relaxed, as it should be!

Neely · Married on 05/07/2011

I hired Rachel to help with our wedding in May 2011. She was helpful, supportive, gracious with my other vendors and guests, and importantly she was organized and on top of everything I asked of her. My wedding was rather elaborate, as it was in a huge museum with lots of guests and I had to hide an entire marching band from my husband before the wedding. However, Rachel took everything in stride and managed to keep everyone happy and on time. If you ask her to take care of something, consider it done. Her prices are above reasonable (for all she did for me any other planner would have charged thousands), and above all, she was just nice to have around during the process. I would recommend her (and have) to anyone getting married.

Sarah · Married on 12/11/2010

I can't say enough about Rachel and a beautiful day events. She made our wedding day run smoothly and absolutely perfect. She was very flexiable, understanding, and extremely organized and on top of everything. She smoothed over bumps in the road the day of our wedding and before. In the weeks leading up to our day she kept me on track even through my brain lapses. We are sooo glad we made the investment in hiring Rachel for our DOC. I woud recommended her to anyone who asked. Thank you thank you thank you for making our day amazing!

Sent on 12/21/2010

A Beautiful Day Events MI's reply:

Thanks a million for the fast review, Sarah! We loved working with you! Good luck for many years to come & happy holidays!

• Rock the Booth
    Rock the Booth Photo Booths

We have seen Rachel in action on several occasions, and each time it has been obvious how smoothly the day has gone for the bride and groom. She is exceptionally well-organized, and does a great job of staying on top of her 'to-do' list. Her brides are actually able to relax and enjoy the day, knowing that Rachel is taking care of all the details, from set up to clean up. A DOC is an investment in your wedding day, and Rachel offers an amazing service for such a low cost!

• Plymouth, 48170 See on map