641 Marks St Suite C, Henderson, NV 89014 Map · Phone number

About A Beautiful Bouquet Florist

We are a family owned and operated florist in Henderson, NV. We are a real brick and mortar local florist and not an order gathering company. When you call our shop you are speaking to a Beautiful Bouquet Florist owner or designer. You will not be talking to an operator or order taker that knows nothing about flowers.

Whether you desire an innovative avant garde design or a beautiful traditional look, we are here to help you convey your sentiment with style. We love and take pride in what we do and hope this reflects in our work. Our designs are creative and inspired. We offer personalized service that can only be offered by a local small business.

Elaine and Korby Miller have owned a Beautiful Bouquet Florist since 2005. They have over 70 years experience combined being small business owners. They are a Mother-Daughter team that knows the value of a customer and the importance of superior customer service.

In a world full of changes, the one constant is the beauty of flowers.

beautifulbouquet net 518
beautifulbouquet net 518
wedding 001
wreaths 161

3 Reviews for A Beautiful Bouquet Florist

I enjoyed my experience with A Beautiful Bouquet, I wasn't 100% sure of exactly what I wanted and they offered suggestions and even pulled flowers of packaging to show me what they'd look like put together to give me ideas size wise. My centerpiece was beautiful and my orchids and roses held up for so long. I stayed flexible and they worked with me to come up with flowers I was very happy with! Trust this shop to get your something you're happy with.

Corby did an amazing job on our wedding flowers! They looked beautiful and she worked within our budget to give us everything we asked for.

Kelle · Married on 03/14/2015

Corbie and Kaylee at Beautiful Bouquet Florist are really great! She did such an amazing job for our wedding and all of our flowers came out so beautifully! She pays so much attention to detail and it was mostly her ideas that brought my wedding ideas together.

A Beautiful Bouquet Florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 30.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 122.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 50.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• 641 Marks St, Suite C Henderson, 89014 See on map