A Beautiful Affair Of The Heart

555 North Ave, Fort Lee, NJ 07024 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About A Beautiful Affair Of The Heart

A Beautiful Affair Of The Heart is a wedding officiant service located in Fort Lee, New Jersey. Reverend Louis Conselatore established this esteemed service based on his passion for professional and joyous expressions of love. Providing caring wedding ministers and officiants who go above and beyond to deliver an extraordinary ceremony, A Beautiful Affair Of The Heart brings love, comfort, and charisma to the most important day of your life.

The elite group of wedding ministers, officiants, justices of peace, and pastors who make up A Beautiful Affair Of The Heart share a vision of giving couples the wedding of their dreams. Marrying couples of all faiths and beliefs, this team of expert professionals are dedicated to providing you with an unforgettable ceremony that embodies everything you love and believe in. A Beautiful Affair of The Heart offers these services for your personalized wedding ceremony:

• Counseling

A Beautiful Affair Of The Heart 2
  • F

Famato67 · Getting married on 06/28/2019

Booked for my wedding

Talking to them on a phone was a pleasure and the meeting in person was even better. I was so upset about not getting married at a church but Rev. Louis put me at ease. He is delivering a custom ceremony to meet our needs. Bringing in all the religious parts I want as well. He is so easy to talk to and so accommodating. I was so happy. I can't wait for my wedding day. I know he is going to make it amazing!

Sent on 01/16/2019

A Beautiful Affair Of The Heart's reply:

Thank you so much for your enthusiasm and kind words. It is my honor to tailor the wedding ceremony exactly as you wish. It will be a day to remember forever.
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 11/02/2018

We loved how Rev. Louis made our ceremony better than we could have imagined! Would highly recommend!

We got married at the Stroudsmoor Country Inn on Nov. 2. Rev. Louis made our wedding ceremony special and intimate, which was everything we wanted! I was nervous about not meeting him prior to the wedding but Rev. Louis eased my nerves when he was kind enough to face time us prior! He was always available for phone calls or any questions I had. My husband and I really liked that we were able to pick the outline of the ceremony from a large selection of options he provided. He is very easy to get along with and flexible! Rev. Louis thank you so much for making our wedding ceremony so amazing!! 😄

Sent on 01/16/2019
    A Beautiful Affair Of The Heart 3

A Beautiful Affair Of The Heart's reply:

The two of you have so much love for each other that you made my job easy. You wanted it to be special and intimate and it makes my heart sing that you got the wedding of your dreams. Making things easy for you in your wedding preparations is my biggest honor. I will treasure the two of you forever.

Dina · Married on 07/24/2018

I consider myself fortunate to find Rev. Louis to preside at my wedding, and so does my wife and all 100 people in attendance. Initially I thought Rev. Louis would do a very short nuptials, like a JP or Magistrate. However, that was not what occurred at all. Rev. Louis covered everything from soup to nuts ! He guided me through the complexities of obtaining the marriage license; then lent his experience crafting a personalized wedding program. With no hesitation Rev. Louis made the trip from Fort Lee to the Atlantic City area to preside over our wedding, making it a great success for everyone in attendance. Thank you again, from all of us Rev. Louis !!! Dina & Len, et al...

Sent on 07/26/2018
    A Beautiful Affair Of The Heart 4

A Beautiful Affair Of The Heart's reply:

HI Dina and Len, Thanks so much for your beautiful kind words of appreciation. I loved doing your wedding so much. The two of you showed an amazing open heart by allowing members of the community to come join in your celebration of love. It was memorable and joyous for everyone. So many people told me they loved it. Thanks for blessing me with such an honor.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

A Beautiful Affair Of The Heart FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 395.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 199.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 125.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 30.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling, Bilingual
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CA, CT, FL, MD, NJ, NY, NC, PA
  • What languages do you speak? English, French, Spanish

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• A Beautiful Affair Of The Heart 1
    15% off to all Wedding Wire customers
    If you tell us you saw us on Wedding Wire, we will take 15% off our already reasonable fee to do your wedding

• 555 North Ave Fort Lee, New Jersey, 07024 See on map