1275 Brock Burris Road, Gradyville, KY 42742 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About A Barn Affair

Built on 153 acres in a wooded setting, A Barn Affair can provide a private retreat for corporate events, weddings, reunions, and private parties.

We have the capacity to offer our guests catering services, lodging , musical entertainment or just a simple retreat in the woods.?For your comfort, our barn has central heat and air.

In our beautiful rustic barn or outdoors with the rolling hills or in our main lodge area, A Barn Affair is where rural and rustic meets southern culture and class.

We accept everyone from every religion and every lifestyle. We are just here to help you make the memories of a lifetime.

Follow A Barn Affair on

• Videos 1

4 Reviews for A Barn Affair

Kayla Nunn · Married on 10/13/2018

Our wedding day

Our wedding day was nothing short of perfection, a large part of that being because of Judy and A Barn Affair. We met several times to plan our day and when the day finally came, I worried about nothing. I spent my morning getting ready and relaxing, my afternoon taking photos, and me evening marrying the love of my life in the most PERFECT setting. Judy took care of everything. The setup was exactly how I had pictured it and our reception was flawless. My day was a breeze and a very fond memory I cherish. I would recommend A Barn Affair to anyone who wants a gorgeous, stress free, perfect wedding day!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Lori · Married on 07/15/2017

Judy was so helpful when planning our big day. The venue looked amazing and we loved how helpful she was with setting up the decorations.

Sent on 12/30/2017

Karen · Married on 06/18/2016

Judy Duvall is awesome. She has been very accommodating. She has several different packages for different budgets and is willing to work with you on some things. There is an open house coming up on January 16th, 2016! I love the venue and I'm very excited for my June Wedding!!!! Thank you!

Sent on 12/15/2015

A Barn Affair FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,036.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,036.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 1000
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 10
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Farm/Ranch, Inn/B&B
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s)
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

• 1275 Brock Burris Road Gradyville, 42742 See on map