A-1 Event Rentals

Collinsville, IL View map

Established in 1999 as A-1 Party & Wedding Rentals in Il by Wonda Karibian. The rental company grew from a humble beginning in a small shop with one single employee to the household name in St. Louis and Metro East's wedding and event market. Providing event supplies and rentals to the areas largest hotels and convention services, A-1 never lost touch with it's roots of taking care of every customer as family. in 2020 Wonda began the transition of retirement and the business transitioned to Josh and Kristen Horn. Garnering success in the wedding industry with such names as Sitting Pretty Chair Cover Co., Weddingly Events, and PPE Events - the Horn family is continuing the legacy of the A-1 tradition. A-1 is now known as A-1 Event Rentals.

• Woman-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Photo booth
Tables
Trinkets
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

4.1
    Hilary Married on 09/08/2018
    Multiple people had helped me pick out rentals for my reception. They were all extremely helpful! When we got to the week of the wedding it was a little confusing since there were different people helping me and so I had heard different things, BUT they did an amazing job. Wanda was great and delivered my stuff and was so nice even though we were still adding things on and taking things off last minute. They by far had the most variety of colors and options to choose from. I could not have planned this without them. My reception ended up looking PERFECT in Tiffany blue and literally, even better than I pictured it to be. I am still obsessed!!!

A-1 Event Rentals's reply:

Hi Hilary! Tiffany blue is one of our favorites too! Thanks for allowing A-1 to be apart of your big day! #A1Tradition -Josh and Kristen Horn
  • Daniel
    Daniel Married on 09/24/2016
    So far, A-1 has been a pleasure to work with. Our florist actually recommended them. When we arrived we told them all about our venue and they came up with ideas/suggestions that we haven't even thought of! They helped so much with decor and adding the final touches to our big day!

A-1 Event Rentals's reply:

Thanks for the review Daniel. We absolutely love bringing a vision all together and pride ourselves on working well with others to execute the vision of a couple.

-Josh and Kristen Horn
  • Mrs.Diercks
    Rachil Married on 10/26/2013
    I walked into A-1 not having any idea exactly what I needed or wanted for my reception. The employees there are so friendly and helpful. I explained what theme I had and a little of what I was going for and they were able to go over a list of everything I could possibly need. I looked at many pictures in the albums there and was finally able to put it together in my head. They set up tables and showed me many choices so that I was finally able to decide what would be perfect for my event. I rented uplights, China, trees, linens and a few other items to pull it all together. The prices were more than reasonable and they delivered the day before I went in to decorate. They make it very easy to add and remove items and are just a pleasure to do business with.

Team

Josh Horn
Josh Horn
Owner

Owner of the KMH Event Group that includes PPE Events, Weddingly Events, A-1 Event Rentals, & Sitting Pretty Chair Cover Co.

Gateway Center Gateway Center Banquet Halls

A-1 Party and Wedding Rental is our go-to decorator. Their staff is promptly on time for the set up each event, and comes prepared with the decorations that were ordered. We would recommend them to any of our clients!

Night Magic Entertainment Night Magic Entertainment Wedding DJs

Wonda and her staff work with each customer to achieve the best for their event. I have personally worked with A-1 for over 10 years on over 100 events and have been impressed every time. I have rented from them as well and have always been treated with respect no matter how small the rental. I highly recommend A-1.

Simply Special Events Simply Special Events Wedding Planners

A-1 was very professional and easy to work with. With all of the beautiful items to rent in their store, I would happily recommend them to any of my clients!

112 W. Main Collinsville, IL, 62234

M-F 9:00-5:00 Sat 8:00-4:00
Location of (A-1 Event Rentals)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding