112 W. Main, Collinsville, IL 62234 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21
  • Deals 1

About A-1 Party and Wedding Rental, Inc

Established in 1999 A-1 Party & Wedding is not an average rental store. Our goal is to personalize your wedding with the professional knowledge and experience to assist you with all stages of your wedding planning. From the day of proposal to the day of marriage, we become your partner to make your dreams come true. We offer a worry free decorating service with knowledge of area reception sites. Also, we have the latest decorating items and ideas to create elegant stylish events. Large sales department for a great selection and prices on everything you might need.

Follow A-1 Party and Wedding Rental, Inc on

GatewayWeddingShow200914

• Videos 1

14 Reviews for A-1 Party and Wedding Rental, Inc

hilary · Married on 09/08/2018

Multiple people had helped me pick out rentals for my reception. They were all extremely helpful! When we got to the week of the wedding it was a little confusing since there were different people helping me and so I had heard different things, BUT they did an amazing job. Wanda was great and delivered my stuff and was so nice even though we were still adding things on and taking things off last minute. They by far had the most variety of colors and options to choose from. I could not have planned this without them. My reception ended up looking PERFECT in Tiffany blue and literally, even better than I pictured it to be. I am still obsessed!!!

• Daniel

Daniel · Married on 09/24/2016

So far, A-1 has been a pleasure to work with. Our florist actually recommended them. When we arrived we told them all about our venue and they came up with ideas/suggestions that we haven't even thought of! They helped so much with decor and adding the final touches to our big day!

• Mrs.Diercks

Rachil · Married on 10/26/2013

I walked into A-1 not having any idea exactly what I needed or wanted for my reception. The employees there are so friendly and helpful. I explained what theme I had and a little of what I was going for and they were able to go over a list of everything I could possibly need. I looked at many pictures in the albums there and was finally able to put it together in my head. They set up tables and showed me many choices so that I was finally able to decide what would be perfect for my event. I rented uplights, China, trees, linens and a few other items to pull it all together. The prices were more than reasonable and they delivered the day before I went in to decorate. They make it very easy to add and remove items and are just a pleasure to do business with.

A-1 Party and Wedding Rental, Inc FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Tables, Trinkets, Vases

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• A-1 Party and Wedding Rental, Inc 1
    Bridal Shower Supplies Discount
    Let us help you create a memorable shower. Recieve 10% off all of our bridal shower party supplies. Just mention seeing this offer on Wedding Wire.

• Gateway Center
    Gateway Center Banquet Halls

A-1 Party and Wedding Rental is our go-to decorator. Their staff is promptly on time for the set up each event, and comes prepared with the decorations that were ordered. We would recommend them to any of our clients!

• Night Magic Entertainment
    Night Magic Entertainment Wedding DJs

Wonda and her staff work with each customer to achieve the best for their event. I have personally worked with A-1 for over 10 years on over 100 events and have been impressed every time. I have rented from them as well and have always been treated with respect no matter how small the rental. I highly recommend A-1.

• Simply Special Events
    Simply Special Events Wedding Planners

A-1 was very professional and easy to work with. With all of the beautiful items to rent in their store, I would happily recommend them to any of my clients!

• 112 W. Main Collinsville, IL 62234 See on map