Santa Rosa, CA 95402 Map · Phone number

About 813 Events & Desserts On Tap

We specialize in alcohol infused desserts! Take advantage of living in wine and beer country by tasting familiar alcohols in your desserts! We also specialize in wafer paper creations and wedding coordinating! Let us plan your big day and SAVE BIG when you book us for both desserts and coordinating!

Follow 813 Events & Desserts On Tap on

• Willow Tree Bakery
  • Patisserie Angelica
  • Sweetie Pies
  • Krumbs Cakes

3 Reviews for 813 Events & Desserts On Tap

Liz · Married on 09/19/2015

Jessica was wonderful! She allowed us to come in and taste a few flavors of our choice and we were hooked. The cakes are super tasty and fun!
    We did not save our top layer but will be contacting Jessica next year to order some cupcakes of our wedding flavors.
    The cake itself looked perfect, she did a fantastic job assembling in the heat

Jessica was also our day-of coordinator and I could not have done it without her. She helped us to get the ceremony down at the rehearsal and helped me think of all the things I would not have though of. She was on time and ready to go the day of and made sure everything looked perfect while I was getting ready. She prepared a plate of food for mu husband and I while we were taking photos so we did not miss out on our own wedding dinner and kept us schedule with other duties throughout the night.
    Jessica was professional and friendly and I would highly recommend her services for any bride.

Sent on 11/29/2015
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 06/13/2015

Jessica is one of the Best people I've ever met and she is a very talented baker.
    I am gluten free, have been for about 2 years now due to health reasons (not the fad) and I wanted to have cup cakes for our wedding that was in June. This wasn't a problem at all for Jessica, she can do Lemon, Chocolate, and Vanilla. We had a special theme we came up with for our wedding, called Fiestaval. She was so accommodating, she helped us make up new fun flavors for our cupcakes. We had the Vanilla cake with the Kinky Raspberry frosting (highly suggested) and then to go with the theme we had a Lemon cake with Margarita frosting and Pina Colada. The Pina colada was my all time favorite! The cupcakes were so beautiful and made our day even more special.
    My only regret is that I didn't hire Jessica to be my day of coordinator too! Seriously if there was a rewind button I would have hire her when we saw her the 2 weeks before the wedding. She just makes everything so easy for you and fun, she has lots of experience and know's how to ease your wedding planning stress. So for any brides out there reading this - first Make desserts on tap your cake or desserts vendor today, and then hire Jessica to be your day of coordinator or week of. (That week is just intense)
    Trust me it's not worth it to DIY that part... unless you have a super simple and small wedding... which we did not. lol
    So grateful for everything you did for us Jessica, sad i was too busy to get that photo on the wedding day.

Sent on 10/15/2015

Alexandra · Married on 08/09/2014

We loved having Jessica make our crazy and delicious cupcakes for our wedding! They were so good that there was nothing left at the end of the night! She was a great person to work with and was able to accommodate my husband's request for a chocolate cookie dough cupcake as well as a few other delicious flavors that included our favorite drinks mixed in!

Sent on 11/11/2014

• Ybarra Events Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure of working with Jessica from Desserts on Tap a few weeks ago. Her cakes are phenomenal! They're so beautifully decorated and they taste wonderful. I have actually tasted quite a few of her flavor selections, and have not been disappointed once. She arrived at the venue with more than enough time to set up and get out of there before guests arrived. I look forward to the next time I get to work with her.

• Santa Rosa, 95402 See on map
    Location of (813 Events & Desserts On Tap)