618 Studios

Costa Mesa, CA View map
5.0 out of 5 rating

Hello, we are 618studios, a husband/wife team here to tell your story. We focus on wedding videography, however we are up for any other type of videography. Thank you for taking the time to view our work. Be sure to check out our website to find out more about us and our company! www.618studios.net

Jennifer Married on 04/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    618studios were our very favorite wedding vendors. From day one, Kelley and Paul were kind, flexible, thoughtful, talented and professional. They exceeded all of our expectations from start to finish. 618 made us a save the date, love story, and wedding video and they were all unique and very well done. Now that the wedding is all said and done we are very happy that we have these 3 videos to watch and remember our special day!
  • Alyse
    Alyse K. Married on 08/28/2021

The Perfect Team

We knew Instantly we wanted 618. The husband and wife duo is ultimate perfection. Why? First of all, they each have their unique ways of capturing your wedding. Kelly is so calm, smooth, relaxed and those are qualities a bride needs on her day. While it was time for the photos with just the bride and groom Kelly took charge and that was a MUST. Kelly calmly tells me (the bride what to do as she is speaking she is showing you -Paul is next to her and she is leaning up against him looking into his eyes. As a visual person Kelly’s method made for the perfect moment because all we needed to do was copy what they were doing. Paul is very poised professional and finds a way to capture your perfect moment either from his drone, walking next to you (even tho he is so sneaky you have NO IDEA he is even there) or while he is spending some quality time with the groom and groomsmen capturing the perfect photos. You do worry on your wedding you might miss out on something, with 618 you miss out on nothing. They are perfect team. They are extremely experienced, work so well with all of the vendors, and they are so scarce and never once did I feel like they were getting in the way. They were everywhere, but never made me feel overwhelmed. As a bride I am forever grateful that I will be able to remember my wedding forever.
    Sarah S. Married on 09/27/2020

One word: MAGIC.

When it came time for us to choose videographer for our wedding, we knew immediately it had to be 618! I am a florist in the wedding industry so I was already very familiar with Paul & Kelley’s work, and let me tell you. When it comes to video, this duo’s mastery of professionalism, expertise and attention to detail are truly unmatched. Beyond that, they are the kindest people. On our wedding day, Kelley and Paul showed up precisely on time, smiling, and looking SHARP. They had such a warm and calming presence throughout the day, guiding us with gentle direction, working seamlessly with our other vendors, and swiftly checking off every detail of our list. These two execute with such grace and subtlety that you can hardly believe it when you receive your video and see the amazingly intimate detail they were able to capture. What’s perhaps the most valuable and impressive part about hiring 618 is their film quality and aesthetic, which is clean, bright, elegant and timeless and matches perfectly with our film wedding photos. They selected the most meaningful audio from our vows, ceremony message and speeches that perfectly summed up the story behind the day. I honestly don’t know how they do it. I can’t say it enough- they are just the BEST! Worth every dollar and more. We are forever grateful for our gorgeous wedding film. Thank you K & P!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Costa Mesa, 92627
Location of (618 Studios)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding