5th Avenue Flowers and Events

5th Avenue Flowers and Events

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About 5th Avenue Flowers and Events

Affiliated with Pelham Manor Florist

5th Avenue Flowers is the culmination of over 35 years of experience in floral and event design. Working from within the Pelham Manor Florist allows us to remain one of “Westchester's best kept secrets” and focus on making every event, no matter the size as individual and unique as the client. We love creating private and social events that are more than just a party.

Although our roots are in Manhattan and its unique style, moving to Westchester gave us the opportunity to specialize in weddings and other celebrations at a wide range of venues as well as private homes in City Island, Westchester and Long Island. We've had the privilege to work with premier caterers such as Marcia Selden, Abigail Kirsch, Great Performances, Peter Callahan, Avril Kaye and Guy Anthony's. The ability to limit our schedule enables us to tailor each design to create an event that's discriminating as well as extraordinary. Our years of experience allow us to provide you with the very best  in linens, table decor and lighting. We are experts at creating the special touches that make your wedding unique; whether it's a special napkin fold, custom napkin ring or the perfect gift for your guests, we can make it happen. Our passion is taking your vision...and designing a dream.

We'd love to work with you, please call  us at 914.738.0067 or email us at lidia@5thavenueflowersandevents.com for your free wedding questionnaires.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Venue Visit (1)
Altar Decor (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Single Flowers (1)

Lidia was smart and savvy, she has such an eye and an understanding for a listening to what I was asking for and I trusted her implicitly to make my wedding beautiful. We only spoke over the phone and through email and she received and executed my vision exactly as I had imagined and more. My wedding wouldn’t have been anything without her!!!!!! So much talent!!!

Profile Picture Sloan, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Lidia and Jerry are so wonderful! I use them for every event I need flowers for and of course for my wedding I wouldn't have chosen anyone else! Throughout the whole process Lidia was 100% responsive and attentive. She was able to take my mish mosh of Pinterest pictures and turn them into beautiful wedding flowers that were exactly what I envisioned. I even shared a picture of a curtain of "fairy lights" I found and was obsessed with and they rigged up an amazing structure to go behind our sweetheart table. I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lydia and Jerry listened to all my fairy tale ideas and made them come true. I sent her my few ideas and she turned it into the most magical amazing night of my life. From the arches in the church to the towering tall vases on the reception tables, it was all perfect. I especially loved my bouquet of flowers. Lydia did an amazing job with every little detail down to the table clothes and place settings. You should 100% use them for your wedding, they do not disappoint.

Profile Picture Christina , 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

5th Avenue Flowers and Events Pricing