5715 Upper Mount Vernon Rd, Evansville, IN 47712 Map · Phone number

About 5PinkPeonies

5PinkPeonies is owned and operated by, Graphic Artist, Bobbi Hammonds of Evansville, IN.
5PinkPeonies offers one of a kind graphic art, custom stationery, printables, and will create custom work for each client. Portfolio at My5Girls.com

All graphics are hand-drawn by me, Bobbi Hammonds, on my iPad. 5PinkPeonies takes pride in the originality of each piece of art, I do not use clip art. I use a combination of hand-lettering fonts I've created and beautiful fonts I have purchased. Everything is original artwork and ©BobbiHammonds ©5pinkpeonies.

I have done graphic design work, illustrations, web design, print design, branding and art direction. I have designed a variety of products including (but not limited to) brochures, business cards, logos, flyers, posters, newspaper, magazine and print advertisements, book covers, cook-book covers, calendars, labels, invitations, letterhead and business stationery, menus, signage, postcards, packaging, web icons, greeting cards, social media designs and more.

The process begins with a meeting either in person, talking via e-mail or on the phone. Together we will figure out your project needs and what designs best fit your the look you are wanting to achieve. Next, I work up a quote and timeline for your project. Once approved, I start to gather inspiration for your project and begin designing. Throughout the process, I send updates and proofs, to gather feedback and insure that the final item meets your vision. I am not happy until you are happy.

A few companies I have worked with

Lowery Hollow in New Harmony IN
The Main Event in New Harmony IN
JoElle Elise Design in Evansville, IN
Flickerfly Photography in Evansville, IN
3GPhoto in New Harmony, IN
University of Southern IN in Evansville, IN
Honor Dogs, Evansville, IN
Welcome Waggin, Newburgh, IN

My art work has appeared in

News4U

img2254
screen shot 2016 04 06 at 5 57 21 pm
img0097
5PinkPeonies
bold watercolor invitaion suite design
img0101
bais sweet 16 invite jpeg
5PinkPeonies
Modern Hand Drawn Gold Lace Pattern Invitation with a Hand Drawn Gold Frame RSVP laid on a lovely...
floral wreath wedding invitations jpeg
5PinkPeonies
watercolor vintage invitaion design jpeg
watercolor roses invitation
bird invite zoom
img2258
img2257
5PinkPeonies
bridesmaid proposal gift vintage watercolor
bridesmaid proposal gift vintage watercolor 2
img5181
simple calender std
simple date std
5PinkPeonies
peach blossom wc std jpeg
5PinkPeonies
wedding sinage to match invitations
ashley wedding welcome sign

5 Reviews for 5PinkPeonies

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding Suite Review

Bobbi is an extremely talented artist and an even better individual! Our first meeting with Bobbi initially lasted 45 minutes and we did not leave until an hour later because we were simply getting to know each other. She was a delight to work with. She took our vision and brought it to life! The final product we received was better than we could have imagined! We are thankful to have been able to work with Bobbi and she will be our graphic designer for life!

Sent on 06/02/2019

I gave this vendor a general idea of the graphics I'd like on the invitation for this particular event. But the product she developed far exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend this vendor for her kind professionalism, prompt turn-around of first draft and final delivery, and extraordinary creativity. Excellent quality for the price!

Sent on 04/12/2016
  • Britney

Britney · Married on 05/14/2016

Bobbi did an awesome job on my invitations! We had some unfortunate events happen in our family around our first wedding date and needed to push the date back. After we had already paid several vendors a deposit! After getting together and figuring out our second wedding date we realized we still needed invitations! I thought about it and I was like, well we already paid a deposit to them maybe they will design the invitations with that deposit I already put down. I emailed and she said that they would do it for me! They are SUPER cute and I have gotten several comments on them! She was very prompt in emailing me back. Getting designs to me...ect. I was on a time crunch because we were quickly approaching the new date and she got them to me quicker than I expected! She even included these adorable monogramed stickers to hold our envelopes shut! When she first sent me the designs she could tell I "winced" at the price and she suggested I use a different type of paper and it made my price drop significantly! She makes it to where your invitations can/will fit into your budget! I highly recommend using her for your invitations! (I'm putting $700 in the spending box but, that is only because of my deposit I initially put down. You have to remember I was going to be having them decorate my venue and all that jazz. The actual invitations cost right around $200 and I want to say they were actually a little under that.)

Sent on 04/10/2016

5PinkPeonies FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Design