5 Diamond Salon

Manchester, New Hampshire View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

A beauty salon located in Manchester, New Hampshire, 5 Diamond Salon specializes in wedding hair and makeup. Their team of beauty stylists are highly trained and love making you and your partner look incredible for your big day. 5 Diamond Salon will ensure every detail about your look is done to perfection.

5 Diamond Salon provides trial runs and consultations for brides and attendants to determine the best approach for you. They are a multi-stylist salon and can accommodate groups of up to 40 people. This talented team of stylists provide airbrush, contour, eye, and natural makeup, as well as brow and lash tinting, and false lashes. They also offer shaving and waxing services. A range of hair services is provided to complete your look, including:

• Blowouts
  • Facial
  • Manicure/Pedicure
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$55

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$45

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$45

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$45

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$65

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$90

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$65

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the base price for manicures?

$45

What is the base price for pedicures?

$45

What is the starting price for facials?

$75

What is the starting price for massage therapy?

$80

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Salon
Spa
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting

What hair removal services do you offer?

Shaving
Tweezing
Waxing

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 11/06/2021

Stunning and comfortable all day!

I worked with Nicole for hair and Shannon for makeup for my wedding day -- for myself, as well as my two bridesmaids, my mother, and the mother of the groom -- and I couldn't be happier with them!  They arrived to the hotel where we were getting ready in plenty of time, they were pleasant, friendly, and efficient, and they were accommodating all day.  The hair looks Nicole did lasted well into the night even through rigorous dancing, and they all looked so beautiful.  And the makeup that Shannon did for all of us was just lovely.  I've truly never felt more beautiful in my life than I did on my wedding day thanks to these two!  The salon itself was easy to work with as well.  I believe I corresponded mostly with the owner, or maybe a manager, but either way, they were very responsive and they worked with me to add in makeup for my second bridesmaid just a few weeks out from the wedding, as well as tweaking the schedule so we could plan to be finished a little earlier in the day, which really helped things run extra smoothly.  I found their prices to be competitive for the area and I was extremely happy with the final results!
  • Lisa
    Lisa Married on 10/23/2021

Cobb Hill Estate Wedding…Lisa & David 10/23/21

My experience with 5 Diamond Salon was fabulous. My bridal trial was so much fun and I was able to learn what I actually didn’t want for my big day. On my wedding day the girls arrived right on time and were professional and personable. My bridal party and my mother in-law who was 83 agreed. They made everyone feel comfortable and listened to what each one wanted. All in all it was an amazing experience.
    Erica G. Married on 09/25/2021

Helping in a Beautiful Day

I'm past due with providing my review but I couldn't not write one!!! We had a beautiful wedding day all around and the staff at 5 Diamond Salon helped make it happen. I am glad I chose this group. I always got a quick email response during planning. I appreciated help creating a hair/makeup timeline. Jaci and Nicole did a wonderful job making 5 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, and myself feel gorgeous and comfortable on the day of. I didn't do a hair or makeup trial, but both turned out just as I requested! We had a fun time getting ready.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Will & Gabby
    13 photos · 10/13/2018

Jazzlyn Springs Photography Jazzlyn Springs Photography Wedding Photographers

Samantha at 5 Diamond Salon is one of the most talented hair and makeup artists I have ever worked with. I am a wedding photographer and have often used 5 Diamond salon's talents on photo shoots and at weddings to create any look with my camera lighting in mind so the brides look flawless throughout the day. They continue to learn new techniques and are always up to date on trendy looks. I would (and do) highly recommend them to my clients for their professionalism, kindness, creativity and execution.

915 holt ave Suite 4, Suite 4 Manchester, New Hampshire, 03109
Location of (5 Diamond Salon)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding