Wales, WI 53183 Map · Phone number

About 5 am light

Life Exists in Moments
Moments that are full of beauty, emotion, connections. And those moments are fleeting.
My passion is creating images that reflect who you are and what you are feeling. Images that allow a glimpse into a life you treasure.

My photographic style combines photojournalism, creative portraiture and fine art images to give you photos you will want to look at again and again – forever. I am known for my personal touches. For making sure your photos are just what you imagined. And more.

d3f2b5c2538d2b59 1231713087593 0614
d3f2b5c2538d2b59 1231713087593 0614
VJ 2

4 Reviews for 5 am light

Christine and Drew · Married on 06/14/2009

We loved having Stephanie as our photographer! She payed attention to all the details and was very conscientious of our personal desires. She was fun, friendly and more than happy to do any shots that we asked of her. Our photos are fantastic, and we would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/17/2009

Ashleigh · Married on 04/07/2007

We couldn't of asked for better pictures of our special day. I spoke with Stephanie a few days before the wedding and described what look I was going for and she hit the hammer on the head! She was able to give me everything I ever thought I wanted out of my photos and so much more! I recommended Bartelt Studios to everyone!

Sent on 04/07/2009

Terri · Married on 12/27/2003

I knew Stephanie from high school, so I was very fortunate that she agreed to take pictures for my wedding. My wedding was 5 years ago, so my memories of the details that day have begun to fade. However, I can vividly remember that Stephanie was very good at capturing everything that happened that day, and as I look back on my wedding photos now, each photo stirs up memories that otherwise would have been lost. I also remember that I didn't notice her much that day, which is a good thing--she captures all that you need, but she's not in the way. The photographs she took of the wedding party after the ceremony were quick and easy, so our guests didn't have to wait for us forever at the reception. She is very down to earth and a good listener, taking photos of what you request, as well as what she knows is good to shoot.

Sent on 01/28/2009