Allentown, PA 18104 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Real Weddings 1

About 4LC Studios

4LC Studios is a wedding cinematography team based in Allentown, PA. Our goal is simple, to create a beautiful film that tells your love story. Our style is unobtrusive, and real. We choose to capture your day as it happens, and we hope you forget we are even there. With years of film experience, you can be confident in a high quality film at an affordable price point.

4lc studios logo white copy
4lc studios logo white copy

• Videos 8

19 Reviews for 4LC Studios

Mackenzie Pabst · Married on 06/15/2019

We loved our feature film!

Everyone at 4LC was kind, courteous, and amazing on the day of our wedding. Our feature film was so beautiful, we couldn't have imagined anything better. We really appreciated their a la carte style of ordering and the team was very helpful in explaining what each film type would include. At first we were thinking that we wouldn't hire a videographer but 4LC proved that would've been a terrible mistake! We are so happy to have not only the feature film to show family and friends but also the doc film that includes 2.5 hours of footage from our entire day to enjoy for years to come.

Sent on 08/22/2019

Courtney · Married on 12/01/2018

Happiest Bride!!

I could not be happier with our video! These guys were so professional and did an amazing job with out documentary and feature film. I have watched it probably 100 times in only the first week!

It was such a fast turn around, I couldn't believe it. These guys are truly amazing and talented, Scott was a pleasure to work with!! It was worth every penny and I would hire them again in a heartbeat!!

Thank you 4LC !!!! 💕💕

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 10/06/2018

Simply The Best!!

Hiring Scott was probably the best decision we made during our wedding planning process. We originally weren't sure if we wanted to spend the extra money on a videographer but I could not be more thankful that we did. We had Scott and an assistant on our wedding day. They captured so many sweet moments from our day without feeling overbearing or intrusive. Scott was so patient and worked great with our photographer. We received our feature film back less than 3 weeks after the wedding which has me over the moon happy!! Our feature film is so amazing I can hardly find the words to describe it. Not only did we receive a feature film, but we received the entire ceremony, first dance and speeches. That extra footage of the entire ceremony is specifically invaluable to us. After seeing the finished product from Scott, I would have easily paid twice what he charges because what we received is truly worth much more than we paid. My husband, family, friends and I are all so thankful for Scott. This was such a great experience for us and the results have us all speechless.

Sent on 10/23/2018