687 S. Washington Street, Alexandria, VA 22314 Map · Phone number

About 4Everly After

Yes you can find great service, amazing quality and affordable prices all in one place!

4Everly After offers an outstanding selection of designer bridal gowns and formal attire for the entire party. The bridal shopping experience should be as joyous as the upcoming event. All common boutique restrictions are removed at 4Everly After to ensure a relaxed visit and gorgeous outcome for every bride. We know you will be beautiful on your wedding day and we will give you that confidence too. Whether your priorities include budget, comfort, modesty, quick production, custom alteration, appointment flexibility or any number of ofther important factors, 4Everly After is committed to meeting the challenge. Bring us your vision... We'll take it from there.

If you're looking for wedding dresses in Alexandria , VA, DC, or MD you're in the right place. It is our promise and passion to make your dream a reality 4Everly After. (See our article in Brides and Weddings.)

Follow 4Everly After on

4EVerlyAfter
AlfredSung68511

27 Reviews for 4Everly After

Sarah · Married on 04/03/2015

Brittany and Laurel were both so fabulous to work with! I found the dress that I loved, but wanted to make a couple changes to it ignored to make it just perfect. Once I voiced my concerns about those edits, Laurel jumped right in and was able to help me to visualize what it would look like after those + the regular alterations. When I received my dress, I was blown away! I felt like the most beautiful bride! They even sewed on beads to my rehearsal dress that had come off from during shipping (from a department store, not from them) - and they made that dress look perfect too!

I highly recommend 4Everly After if you are looking for outstanding service and a great selection of dresses, plus really great prices. Thank you ladies!!

Sent on 04/18/2015

J · Married on 12/27/2014

I've never left a review for somewhere that I didn't make a purchase, but that's exactly why Laurel Everly and her shop deserve 5+ stars....

I was just starting to look for a wedding dress when I visited my daughter and she suggested we go to 4Everly After. From the moment we arrived for our appointment, I was amazed by Laurel's professionalism as well as her laid-back nature. She was honest and fun to work with and showed us a beautiful variety of dresses with ZERO pushiness. I wound up purchasing a dress close to my home, and I was honestly disappointed that I won't get to work with Laurel! I couldn't recommend her more... in fact, if I could rate 4Everly higher than a 5, I would!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Melissa · Married on 10/25/2014

I don't know why those women on "Say Yes to the Dress" pay exorbitant amounts of money for their wedding gowns—I found the most beautiful one I've ever seen at 4Everly After, and it was shockingly affordable, especially considering how much detail was on the lace.

The women here are wonderful: friendly, helpful, dependable. They figured out my taste quickly and found me The Dress after only six other tries. Since they do one appointment at a time in the store, they were constantly focused on finding me the right one, and it helped make it a personal and intimate shopping experience with my family.

Their seamstress is also amazing. I lost some weight in the months leading up to the wedding, so she took it in (as well as hemmed it to make it the right length). It looked perfect by time she was done with it.

Sent on 01/01/2015

4Everly After FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

• 687 S. Washington Street Alexandria, 22314 See on map