Nearby Vendors to Consider

About 4 Star Elite

Complaint-Free & Accredited with the Better Business Bureau!
4 Star has been a family owned business for the past 13 years.  We are an Accredited, Complaint-Free member of the Better Business Bureau.  4 Star VIP specializes in wedding day transporation with a full fleet of Escalades, Trolleys, the Chrysler 300C limo and more!  We also offer custom Bachelor & Bachelorette party packages where the bride and groom go free!

Categories: Wedding Limo

Regions serviced: Chicago

16 Reviews for 4 Star Elite

We used 4 Star Elite for our wedding transportation and could not have been happier. On Thursday night before out scheduled Saturday event, the trolley we had scheduled broke down. Instead of coming to us with that issue, they worked out a solution and upgraded us to a large party bus that drove us around on Saturday. Of course it wasn't a trolley, and it was much larger and hard to navigate, but it was air conditioned and did the trick! We were very appreciative of the fact that they fixed this problem, no questions asked, and we did not have to worry about anything. We would absolutely use them again!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/26/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

This was the best deal we could find on a trolley in the city and it was PERFECT! We had the trolley shuttle guests to the wedding from hotels, it served as a limo for the bridal party for pictures, and it took guests back to the hotels at the end of the night.

In addition to doing everything as we had hoped (minus some late shuttle arrivals, but we chalk this up to rush-hour driving in downtown Chicago), they stocked the trolley with beer and champagne which was awesome to have. Our great driver also waited around at the reception at the end of the night (longer than we had them booked for) to make sure that myself and my new husband had a ride back to the hotel. It was great and I highly recommend 4 Star Elite to anyone looking for a trolley in Chicago!

Profile Picture Tarah, 8/12/11, 6 Reviews
2.5

We got the Chrysler 300 for my wedding. It was 95 degrees outside and inside the limo it had to be like 80. The air wasn't working correctly and when we complained, our driver was not very accomodiatating. He actually told my groomsman, "well I'm nice and cool up here." He made a few other rude comments when we complained multiple times that it was hot in the back. We were also supposed to have a red carpet to our limo from the church and that wasn't anywhere to be seen. I would spend your money elsewhere.

View Vendor Response

220x220 sq 1232737564687 trolleyexterior
220x220 sq 1232737564875 hummerinterior
220x220 sq 1232737565031 escalade

1 ENDORSEMENT
4 Star Elite is the preferred transportation company of the Abbington. 4 Star will leave you feeling like royalty, with red carpet service, beverages, decorations, top-notch customer service and professional, friendly drivers.

Chicago, IL   See On Map
888-982-7827 (phone) 847-483-1301 (fax)