34152 Camino El Molino, Capistrano Beach, CA 92624 Map · Phone number

09UDAY003

• Real Weddings 20

6 Reviews for 39 East Photography

Sara · Married on 11/12/2011

It was an absolute pleasure working with CK/39 East Photography and we LOVE our wedding pictures.

CK was extremely flexible, easy to work with, and responsive during our entire experience. He made us feel comfortable and worked with us to understand what our vision for our wedding pictures was and also what budget we were comfortable with. Most importantly to me, CK did not pressure us at all to make any decisions we were unsure of, he assured us that on our wedding day, if we decided we did not need a photographer there any longer, or if we needed him to stay longer than originally planned – he would accommodate us no problem.

On our wedding day, CK was prompt, polite, unobtrusive and captured precious and beautiful moments we never would have seen otherwise. CK will be our go-to photographer from here on out!

Sent on 12/15/2011

S · Married on 10/02/2011

CK was my wedding photographer in October 2011 and his work is just simply amazing! I totally agree with the previous reviews that he does a great job of capturing the special moments and the emotions. CK is also very easy to work with and will accommodate your needs. His style is so natural and fresh and many of my photos are like still shots from a movie! OMG, I just love all of them.

Sent on 02/05/2012

Claire & Timothy · Married on 08/21/2011

I honestly cannot recommend 39 East Photography enough to any bride and grooms-to-be! We were so happy with everything!! From extremely attentive response time from the very beginning to the friendly service and of course, the amazing finished product...everything was perfect.
    We felt very lucky to have worked with CK. He worked within our needs and it was apparent from the start that he truly cared about making our day special. The photos turned out better than I ever could have imaged. Huge recommendation - you will not regret it.

Sent on 10/05/2011