Boston, Boston, MA 02298 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About 33 Munroe LLC

33 Munroe LLC is a boutique wedding planning and floral design company. Servicing the Boston area, this team can accommodate all of your needs and add some gorgeous flowers too. They believe that no two weddings are the same, so each couple receives individualized support, close attention to detail, and the utmost professionalism from the staff. 33 Munroe LLC will dedicate themselves to ensuring your wedding is all you want it to be and will facilitate it happening in the process, so you can enjoy every moment.

There are three PLANNING wedding packages offered as well as a FLORAL DESIGN package!

“Start from Scratch” is the wedding package for couples who, well, need to start from scratch. A consultant will sit down with you from the very beginning of the planning process and assist throughout, up until the last person leaves the wedding venue!

“Almost There” is the wedding package for those couples who have started planning but just need some extra support.

The “Month-Of Coordination” package is for the bride or groom who is a planning perfectionist and needs help executing their wedding day.

Follow 33 Munroe LLC on

33 Munroe LLC 7
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/10/2019

Just book him!

Getting married in a garden, I knew that florals were important. I also knew that I didn't have a huge flower budget, and needed someone who could help me make an impact within a reasonable budget.

Enter Bryan, who provided me with a very reasonable quote, and some extras that NO other florists offered, like doing a sample bouquet before our big day! As a detail-oriented (read: a little obsessive) bride, this was so helpful to keeping me calm before the wedding. The day of, not only were the flowers GORGEOUS, but Bryan is the type of vendor who makes you feel so good and confident. I would definitely recommend his services to any other brides!

Sent on 08/28/2019
    33 Munroe LLC 19
  • Carolina

Carolina garces · Married on 06/21/2019

Incredible Florist

It was such a pleasure to work with Bryan on the florals for our wedding this past June. There really are no words to express how grateful we are to Bryan for making our vision come to life. From the very first phone call Bryan was so attentive! he listened carefully to what I wanted and made me feel confident in my thoughts and decisions. All the little tweaks I suggested were met with open arms and even better suggestions from him. I remember getting a little sneak of the florals as I was getting ready on my wedding day and I literally could have cried with how perfect they were. The arbor for the outdoor ceremony was wild & romantic, the center pieces for the farm tables were straight out of a wedding magazine, and don’t even get me started with my FABULOUS bouquet!!! We got so many compliments from our guests for the colors, flowers and greenery chosen. If you are looking for a florist who is not afraid to put your vision as his top priority and who will work passionately and endlessly to make it come to life then Bryan IS IT!
    THANK YOU Bryan from the bottom of our hearts for making our wedding so incredibly beautiful, I could not have imagined anything better.

Sent on 08/29/2019
    33 Munroe LLC 20
    33 Munroe LLC 21
    33 Munroe LLC 22
    33 Munroe LLC 23

Award

33 Munroe LLC FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1-3

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• 33 Munroe LLC 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Maricruz Hairstyles
    Maricruz Hairstyles Wedding Hair & Makeup

Bryan is an excellent planner and an absolute pleasure to work with. He has an eye for detail that is unparalleled, he is kind, knowledgeable, stylish, and any bride hiring him will have an incredible wedding day.

• Erin of Boston Photography
    Erin of Boston Photography Wedding Photographers

I started referring Bryan to all of my clients after working with him on a couple of his styled shoots that were brilliant. He knocks it out of the park EVERY SINGLE TIME. My clients rave about his talents. He is super professional yet relatable. He makes his clients and even other vendors feel comfortable and supports us in all of our endeavors. I cannot recommend Bryan and 33 Munroe enough!

• Boston Boston, MA, 02298 See on map