770 Hogue Dr,, Klamath Falls, OR 97601 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About 3 J's Mobil Music

With our business having over 40 years of experience, I myself (Jaron Jacobsen) have been around the DJ industry since I was 15 years of age, learning the ins and outs from my Dad.We make sure everything is custom to your style for your wedding with music, timeline assistance, and continued communication with the DJ. With professionalism, quality work, we know how to keep the crowd going and making sure everyone of all ages is having a great time and making sure your wedding is flowing accordingly. Will travel ALL over Oregon and SW Washington

july 13 oct 1 467
img0291
img2400
july 13 oct 1 467

10 Reviews for 3 J's Mobil Music

Hannah · Married on 08/24/2018

Excellent! Awesome dude. Easy to work with. Fun!

Super cool guy! Easy to work with, great music and set up. Painless.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Lindsey · Married on 10/01/2016

Jaron was extremely helpful from beginning to end. Professional through and through. From the minute I contacted him he skillfully lead us through the wedding process ensuring he made our wedding day everything that we imagined. From the style of music to music for ceremony he covered everything and asked all the questions that I never would have even thought about. If you want a solid DJ with tons of experience do not hesitate to hire Jaron. We are so very glad that we did!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Brigette · Married on 09/24/2016

Very responsive to any and all needs that we had. I wanted a different father daughter dance the morning of and Jaron was able to change it for me. He was very professional and on top of keeping the evening on track and at good pace. Very organized. Highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Award

3 J's Mobil Music FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 775.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,050.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System

1 Wedding Deal & Discount