15707 Copper Beech Drive, Upper Marlboro, MD 20774 Map · Phone number

About 3 12 Design Consultants

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials.

I would welcome the opportunity to work with you and your families on planning the upcoming nuptial celebrations.

We define a successful event as one that has an equally positive effect on the guests and hosts.

As a full service event management firm, 3 12 Design Consultants provides services designed to thoroughly impress your guests and overwhelm the senses. Our event management services include:

• Event Location Assistance
• Budget Creation & Management
• Vendor Referral
• Regular Progress Meetings with You & Vendors
• Schedules & Timelines
• Guest List Coordination & Maintenance
• Event Day Management
• Travel Arrangements and Accommodations

We are driven by outstanding customer service & integrity with a commitment to client satisfaction. We offer complete services for the design and implementation of events.

Please feel free to review our website: www.312dc.com for additional information.

Thank you for your time and consideration. Should you have any questions or would like to set up an appointment, please do not hesitate to contact me.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Ceremony area
Ceremony area

3 Reviews for 3 12 Design Consultants

Marva · Married on 10/15/2009

The staff & owner were very attentive of my needs in making my day very special. I would def recommend 3 12 design consultants to others who are in need of service. YOU DA BEST !!!!!

Leon · Married on 02/23/2007

Although my fiance' is from the area, I myself was actually new to the community during the time we began planning our wedding. The Principal at 3 12 Design met with us and within a very short period of time prepared a presentation that made the selection choices so easy. I am talking a full spread with color photos, menu options, floral selections, even down to samples of the napkins that were used at each venue at the various reception sites. She made what appeared to be a very long process very easy and actually fun.

Jayci · Married on 11/27/1999

Stacy and the staff of 312 Design Consultants were excellent and better than the best. I interviewed three other wedding planners, and none of them had it together like what I saw when I had my consultation with Stacy at her 312 office. Stacy was ALWAYS a phone call away whenever I had a question or concern, even at 11:30 at night!!!! As a first time bride, she helped me coordinate everything from start to finish. She walked me through EVERYTHING I needed to choose, was very patient when I had a tough time choosing selections, and basically held my hand through the whole process in order to make all my requirements come true on our special occasion. The vendors Stacy suggested I contact were all top of the line and very professional. She and her staff put my mind at ease on my wedding day so I literally didn't have a THING to worry about. I have recommended her to three of my closest friends since my special day and all of them have raved about her and her ability to make things happen better than expected. Thanks Stacy!!! I couldn't have had a better and more beautiful day without you!

Award

3 12 Design Consultants FAQ

• Mixology Bartending Services Co
    Mixology Bartending Services Co Wedding Caterers

Stacy and her staff are one of the best event teams we have ever worked with at an event. They are organized and very fashionable. They created an event in the middle of a farm! Ever person there thought they had stepped into an expensive hotel! Brides go no further 312 Design Consultants are the team to pick!

• 15707 Copper Beech Drive Upper Marlboro, MD 20774 See on map