Nearby Vendors to Consider

About 29eleven Cinematography

Your Story In Motion

Every story has a beginning. Our business is to capture yours. Having worked in the technical and production industry for years, 29eleven brings a unique wealth of knowledge, artistry, and experience to wedding cinema and photo. We are passionate about preserving the moments of your day, and we do that with the use of cutting-edge equipment wielded by a talented team who gets to know you and your needs personally. What better way to relive the excitement and share the joy of your story than with Vivid Photos plus HD quality video and sound?

Let us be part of your story…you’ll be glad you did.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Chicago, Milwaukee, Green Bay

Follow 29eleven Cinematography on

21 Reviews for 29eleven Cinematography

Above all else, I really wanted to video to capture our wedding day. It was initially a struggle to convince my fiance as it is another financial commitment. However, once we received our videos from 29eleven Productions - we knew it had been well worth it and something we'd cherish forever (and our families have greatly appreciated seeing the final product too). It's relived the memories that weren't necessarily captured by the photographs.

Kevin and Laura were fantastic! They truly are cinematographers, not videographers - giving your story an artistic twist. They'll provide their professional insight but are completely flexible to your wants and desires. All our guests didn't even recognize they were there; with family not even realizing how much activity we had done until seeing the final videos. I would highly, HIGHLY recommend this company.

Profile Picture User4727564, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Kevin and his team are wonderful to work with. We met in person a couple times before the event and kept in contact through email as well. They made a timeline of the day and made sure everything ran smoothly so they didn't miss capturing any moment! They are easy to talk to and work with and I would highly recommend them simply because of how great they were leading up to and on the day of the wedding. Now lets talk about the footage they captured and the amazing quality of work they produce. It takes some time to see results but once you do, it is totally worth it! We got our highlight footage (a montage they put together of highlights from the day) in just short of 4 months after the wedding. The memories and moments that were captured are hard to put into words! Not to mention the complete footage from the rest of the day and how much time goes into compiling and editing this so that it is excellent quality and comes out better than I could have hoped or imagined! Pictures are of course an important and great way to capture the day but having this video footage from 29eleven is another piece that I will cherish forever! This is definitely an expense worth incurring for your wedding!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/31/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Kevin and his staff at 29 eleven are awesome! Not only were they our videographers for the day they also did a same day edit which they showed at the reception. It turned out better than my husband and I could even imagine! We still get compliments from our guest on how awesome it was! They were really respectful of your space and understand everything doesn't always go according to plan. It also was the hottest day of the year and they were still shooting outside as much as they could. I am so appreciative of how hard they worked that day to make it so perfect. They surpassed our expectations! It was absolutely beautiful!

Profile Picture Meganne, 8/22/14, 2 Reviews

3 Photos
220x220 sq 1467390774965 29eleven fb2
220x220 sq 1467390776155 fb1
220x220 sq 1467390820886 smoke fb 1

I love when I get to work with the 29eleven Productions team, because not only do I know I am gonna have a great time when ever we work together but I know the client will get an outstanding product. A product that will help them relive their story for generations to come. I truly believe your Wedding pictures and video become your first family heirloom and 29eleven Productions is as committed as I am to putting excellence into all they do because you deserve it and we love it!

Milwaukee, Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, Northern Illinios , IL 60010   See On Map