27 Miracles Wedding Consulting

Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About 27 Miracles Wedding Consulting

Wedding Services

27 Miracles is a full service wedding coordination business able to meet your needs from wedding consultaion to full coordination and anything inbetween.  We provide our customers the ability to manage their wedding desires and we then take that into the planning stage so that our bride and groom are always  in control of their most important decisions.

Wedding Wire, the nation’s leading wedding technology company, just announced that 27 Miracles Wedding Consulting has won the Bride’s Choice Awards! They have been known as the Bride's Choice since 2009!!™!

In its inaugural year, the Bride’s Choice Awards recognizes and honors vendors from the Wedding Wire Network that demonstrate excellent quality of service, responsiveness, professionalism, value of cost and flexibility. This year’s recipients represent the top three percent of Wedding Wire’s vendor community, which includes over 100,000 wedding vendors from across the US. That means 27 Miracles Wedding Consulting is one of the very best wedding and event planners

Unlike other awards in which winners are selected by the company, the Bride’s Choice Awards are determined exclusively by recent newlyweds through surveys and reviews.

“We are excited to launch this annual award program to honor high-performing vendors based solely on the experiences of our Wedding Wire community,” according to Timothy Chi, Wedding Wire’s Chief Executive Officer. “This year’s recipients have set the bar high, exhibiting excellent service and expertise in the wedding industry.”

27 Miracles Wedding Consulting would like to thank our past clients for speaking on our behalf and helping us win the Bride’s Choice Award!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Orlando

Follow 27 Miracles Wedding Consulting on

36 Reviews for 27 Miracles Wedding Consulting

Great experience for us. Everything was perfect.

Profile Picture Eric, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I live in Norway and were getting married in Florida, so needed someone to help us organize there. We had a small group of 13 guests, but I wanted to make sure our wedding went smoothly. I chose 27 Miracles because I liked their reviews by their vendors and figure if they get such good reviews from their vendors, they must know what they're doing, so I gave them a shot. I had no idea what I was in for, never been married before and all that. I'm so glad I had her to help me through all the details that I wouldn't have even know I needed to decide on! Rosie was easy to communicate with and if you have any questions or concerns, she's happy to help. Not only that, but when we finally got to Florida and the big day, Hurricane Matthew decided to land, so she hurried up and organized all the vendors to do everything a day early, found people to step in when our vendors couldn't push things up a day. We were supposed to get married Oct.6th and pushed it up to the 5th. I would have never been able to organize it myself. She really saved the day. I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Kiersten, 10/5/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Hi I love to share our family story.My daughter Gabriella Laureano Gonzalez Got married April 2,2016 it was definitely a dream come true for us all.Gabby been very sick since 2013 when she was 19 years old been on chemo and other aggressive treatment and now needing a lung transplant.We didn't know what her furtrue holds for her she wanted to get married with her high school sweet heart that's been there from the beginning and we really could not afford it with all the high medical expense but this is where Rosie 27-Miracal comes into place donateing there love ,time and the entire wedding for our baby .When I say dreams come true this was it everything and more .All I can say is I will forever be so thankful to her and the entire staff..Thank you God for bringing her into our life and helping us make a dream come true for our BabyGirl,Amen

Profile Picture Christine, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

27 Miracles was so professional for managing my wedding. Rosie gave me a dream wedding, Thank you Rosie.

Profile Picture jingshu, 2/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Rosie was amazing helping me book our honeymoon through sandals. She helped a lot with my wedding planning process. She was a quick email away anytime I had a question and always answered quickly. She helped us pick out and book our excursions in jamaica and it was perfect.

Profile Picture kaylee, 11/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

27 miracles definitely kept my wedding in order at all times. I had a vision for my wedding before i was even proposed too and i feel that Rosie and her team of vendors really made that vision come to life. Very satisfied with their work! Thank you again.

Profile Picture Karla, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My search for a wedding planner started and ended with 27 miracles. I'm not even sure where to start with this review... When I first spoke with Rosie we discussed our wedding vision, my budget and what her services provide. Throughout the planning process Rosie and I exchanged SEVERAL emails. She was always available regardless of how small the detail I was obsessing over at the time was. When it was time for my wedding day everyone kept telling me how calm I was, and I was!!! I wasn't worried about anything at all. Truthfully the whole planning process I barely stressed. I even had a decrease in my budget literally less than two weeks before my wedding and Rosie said don't stress, that she will take care of it.. And that she did.

Besides the fact that I had very minimal stress during my wedding planning, having the 27 miracles team on my side, I had gotten benefits from other vendors and even special treatment from them! Special meetings with the caterer, late appointments with the florist even after they closed since I lived 2 hours away from my wedding town. A discount from the rental company.. All because of her connections!! She blocked out our hotel rooms..She will also help you plan your honeymoon, she is a travel agent and a Sandals specialist to get the best rates..She wrote down every single detail of everything I wanted, she keeps track of it ALL(even what I forgot about!!!) Rosie even went out of her way to get flower petals for us for our ceremony,the day of rehearsal dinner! She even returned items from the wedding for us since my husband and I left for our honeymoon the day after the wedding.

Rosie, I don't even have the words to express to you how thankful I am for everything you did for us and our special day. Our wedding was was a dream come true. I hired a wedding planner but I gained a very good friend.

Profile Picture Mary, 6/20/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Very satisfied with complete service. Very processional in every area of service
I will recommend them anytime

Profile Picture migdalia , 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, DJ, Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

She did awesome, with my daughter in collage, it was a challage. In the end it all came together and was so beautiful. She made it a winter wonderland!

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

It was a pleasure having Rosie and her team at 27 Miracles help my now husband and I plan our dream wedding. We decided to hire 27 Miracles when we first moved to the Orlando area and found just how difficult it was to balance both of us going to school and planning a wedding. Rosie was with us every step of the way and made sure the wedding day went smoothly. Rosie worked around my school schedule so I could focus on school while still being a part of the wedding planning process. I would highly recommend her. She was not only a wonderful wedding planner but was a shoulder to cry on or someone I could talk to when the going got tough. Not only do you get a phenomenal wedding planner, you gain a great friend.

Profile Picture User4619191, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

1218473919091 2425

Get your own Personalized Wedding APP to share with friends

$500.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
27 Miracles realizes in today’s busy world full of technology that Brides want to share with all their friends and family all about their wedding.So ask yourself do you want to build a great wedding experience to share with your friends and family? Get your own unique wedding app to share.Click here to receive a demo of a wedding apphttp://m.magmito.com/111619/demoweddingClick here to Purchase our app.https://secure.blueoctane.net/forms/3698LG44NDXF
#WW4bbf5e5b6449a308
1218473919091 2425

Wedding updates get a free 27 Miracles APP

$100.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Keep up to date with your wedding, get a 27 miracles app for your phone http://m.magmito.com/111619/27miracles
#WW58deef9cb8095c09
220x220 sq 1325259623795 30321610100606996705582510349359206838378544004n

Shop Online for All Your Wedding Needs

$100.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
27 Miracles has an online wedding accessory resource offering an amazing range of accessories and decorations. Included are many exclusive designs created specifically with today's Brides in mind. Combined with perennial favorites, our collection is unmatched in selection, quality and value.With all this choice, you will appreciate the comfort and convenience of shopping from your home.Best wishes as you prepare for your Big Day.Visit our website below http://27miracles.weddingst
#WW1cb023f7d79739c5

24 ENDORSEMENTS
Working with with 27 Miracles was very pleasant. I always enjoy working with vendors or other professionals that share the common goal. I look forward building a business relationship with 27 miracles and to enhance our professional services that we provide our clients. Thank you!

27 Miracles Wedding Consulting is an amazing company. They are professional, hard working and we would highly recommend them to our clients! They have always been extremely easy to work with, and passionate about what they do. That is something you need when you are planning for your special day!

Rosie at 27 Miracles is such a wonderful coordinator to work with and she really is passionate about her work

Hope to have one of their brides on the Indian River Queen soon.

It has always been a pleasure working with you. Always professional.

207 PROS I KNOW