14988 Sand Canyon Avenue Studio 8, Irvine, CA 92618 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About 221 by Viv

221 by Viv is a style savvy wedding and event design company catering to busy brides in Orange County who lack time, creativity or both. Our clients want their wedding to stand out, to be memorable and a little bit different. With our fresh perspective, creative ideas and calming reassurance, we will help you discover your own signature style and create an event that is uniquely yours.

Our services are fully customizable so you get only the amount of support, advice and help you need. We offer a mixture of coordination, planning, design and styling services, as well as options for the DIY bride who doesn't want to do it entirely by herself. From complete design conceptualization and custom one-of-a-kind paper products to scouting the shops for the perfect decor accents, you will get the help you need to ensure that your wedding is jaw-dropping fabulous.

21 Reviews for 221 by Viv

Lily · Married on 04/18/2015

This review is long overdue!! I have been putting it off because it is hard to put into words how AMAZING Viv is. My husband and I got married 4/18/15. We both have very busy schedules, so we knew we needed a little help planning our wedding. We decided to go with Viv’s full planning/project management package and creative design services. This was the best money we spent throughout the entire wedding process. I honestly could not have done it without her!
    Viv was such an awesome resource to have. Not only is she incredibly organized and kept us on schedule, she handed us all of our vendors, and they were all fantastic. She created beautiful menus, place cards, and table numbers that matched our invitations perfectly. She gracefully tolerated my hundreds of emails, responded promptly, and calmed me down when needed. She is very professional, but it also felt like she was our friend who was incredibly helpful and truly cared about making our wedding perfect.
    For the rehearsal and day-of coordination she was an absolute necessity!! She guided us through seamlessly. If I had ANY issue, concern, need, or desire…Viv was on it, and handled it perfectly! She made sure everyone was where they needed to be at all times without us even realizing it! Our wedding was everything I could have imagine and more.

Sent on 07/01/2015

Michael · Married on 08/31/2014

Best wedding planner ever! seriously. We don't know what we would have done without. Viv always goes ABOVE and BEYOND to deliver nothing but the best. She has the best recommendations for everything. Our wedding went absolutely perfect and it was all thanks to her.

We went for the extended package which included Viv helping us out from the very start and even used her awesome design studio for our paper accessories and invites. Couldn't be happier!

We'll definitely stay in touch with her and user her design studio for other paper accessories for future events too. :D Thanks again Viv! We can't express how grateful we are for everything. Wouldn't have been able to do it without you!

Sent on 09/05/2014

Jina · Married on 07/05/2014

My review was so long that EventWire could not accept my review (had to delete 3/4 of my review)
    If you want to read the entire review, go to Yelp: 221 By Viv.

Where do I start?!
    If you are looking for a wedding coordinator, Viv is the one to go to!
    No need to research any longer!
    I was SO picky with finding my wedding coordinator. I guarantee you that Viv will be the perfect wedding coordinator for you!

I took my fiance (now husband) to every single appointments to meet our potential wedding coordinator. Because we both knew that we wouldn't have much time for wedding planning, we had to have a great wedding coordinator.

We hired Viv as a day-of coordinator with wedding designing (addition to the basic package). Honestly, I felt like it was FAR MORE THAN just a day-of coordinator. We gave her the contact info of our vendors (photographer, photo booth, DJ, MC, venue, caterer, event rentals, etc). She took care of everything (contacting them, making sure everything was prepared and ready for the wedding)! All we did was bring an envelope to pay them on the day of the wedding. Even that, we gave all the envelopes to Viv and she handed them out to them.

I can go on and on about how amazing Viv is but it will be so long... You'll probably stop reading.

JUST CALL VIV AT (949) 322-3818!

Sent on 08/30/2014

• Commemory Fine Art by Bethany
    Commemory Fine Art by Bethany Banquet Halls

Viv is a delight to work with - she's talented, creative and organized!

• Viral Booth™ Orange County
    Viral Booth™ Orange County Photo Booths

211 by Viv is a fantastic wedding planner that really goes above and beyond to make sure that every client's desire is surpassed. This industry is all about service and catering to the client's needs and 211 by Viv has always delivered a high quality, professional service that has made my clients happy.

• Undercover Live Entertainment
    Undercover Live Entertainment Wedding Bands

We had a chance to work with Viv at the Montage Resort in Laguna Niguel, Ca. She was on point with all the details and knew how to keep the event on track. She is very personal and professional and we look forward to working with her again soon. Coordination requires lots of organization and proper delegation of duties. There are many coordinators out their and Viv is definitely one of the best!

• 14988 Sand Canyon Avenue, Studio 8 Irvine, 92618 See on map