About 217 Beauty By Liz Gizelle LLC

Transcending Beauty!

217 Beauty is a Special Events Hair and Makeup Company.  We provide full trials for hair, makeup and airbrush spray tanning from our office or the location of your choice.  We specialize in HD Airbrush Makeup, Traditional Makeup, Eye Lash Application, Hair Styling, Bridal Up-Do's, Extensions, and Mobile Spray Tanning.

Our staff has amazing experience and training, and we only employ the best of the best.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Hair Extensions (1)
Textured Styling (1)
Hair Trial (1)
On-Site Hair (1)

Working with 217 Beauty was fantastic! From the first meeting with Liz, to the makeup and hair artists that made the trek in the snow on the day of - everything was seamless and excellent!

I had my own makeup and hair done, along with my mother, mother in law and the majority of my 11 bridesmaids! Katlyn & Erika were our makeup artists and they did a great job of chatting with each girl to see how she wanted to be made up and then they made that happen! What I loved most is that they were able to work with each girl's personal style. Some wanted to be more dramatic than usual while others wanted a more understated look, and all were achieved. They definitely did not try to give each girl a one-size-fits-all look!

Jessica & Towana were our hair styles and they were just as excellent. Everyone was choosing their own hair styles, so Jessica and Towana had to make a lot of different looks happen, and they did so flawlessly! They were also great at giving us great ideas that we hadn't thought of!

My own hair and makeup were absolutely better than I had envisioned. My hair even stood up to my snowy photo session outside. Thank you to Liz, Katlyn, Jessica, Towana and Erika for making all of us look so beautiful! I can't recommend 217 Beauty highly enough!

Profile Picture Gina, 12/9/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Liz and Danielle did make-up and hair for myself, my sister and my mom for my brother's wedding on Nov. 17th. I cannot say enough how wonderful it was to know that we could take our time to set up at the venue, arrive at the hotel to shower and change and have a team waiting to make sure we left looking like Cinderella headed to the ball. These women were like my fairy godmothers that day. They were on time and very helpful with keeping us on schedule for the wedding. The proof is in the photos! Flawless faces and locks to be envied! I had very specific ideas, and Liz was able to achieve my vision exactly. My sister wasn't sure and Liz was able to create a look that went perfectly with her dress. My mom wanted very light make-up and her wishes were granted as well. Our hair lasted into the next day, even though we danced the entire night! Not only did they offer quality of service and professionalism, we were impressed with the overall value for the convenience of having the team travel to us. Liz is very flexible and accommodating. In addition, they were adept at calming nerves and keeping the conversation light. I will definitely use 217 Beauty by Liz Gizelle for future events! Brides, give her a call! You won't regret it.

Profile Picture Vida, 11/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Blowouts, Updos/Styling

217 Beauty By Liz Gizelle LLC Pricing

This deal has
SOLD OUT

January 2018 - HAPPY NEW YEAR SALE

$85.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Bridal Hair Trials $50 ($85-$100 original price) Bridal Makeup Trials $50 ($85 - $100 original price) 10% off all wedding services if you book the wedding the same day as the trial.
Offer Expires: 01/28/2018
#WW690a33a0b8fed271
220x220 sq 1513095730957 1513095723252 20171107121551

Winter Wedding Discounts

$170.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
DEAL #1: $50 Hair Trials $50 Makeup Trials through end of December. Space is limited. DEAL #2: 20% off of any Weddings from now through March 11th. If you are getting married from now through March 11th, 2018, and you have not booked hair and or makeup services, you get 20% off of your wedding services with us. Contact us now for our Menu of Services with Pricing, as well as the sale pricing. 217Beauty@gmail.com 201-228-9492 Text/Call
Offer Expires: 03/15/2018
Available to the first 20 couples
#WW9e17c8a8ff4b839f

7 ENDORSEMENTS
one of the best in the east coast area

Liz is amazing!! Love working with her and the team. Very professional and always has great advice! Definitely recommend her to anyone!

Don't worry about your makeup on your special day. 217 Beauty by Liz Gizelle will apply your makeup so that you look and feel extra special....like a queen!

217 Beauty is the epitome of high quality. Liz does a fabulous job keeping things professional and does an incredible job with her work. What she and her team do for brides really exemplify art instead of just makeup. She's friendly, personable and extremely accomodating. You'd be making a mistake if you didn't choose Liz and 217 Beauty!

Events

25 N Fullerton Ave, 2nd Floor, Montclair, NJ 07042   See On Map
201-228-9492 (phone)
By appointment only. We travel to any area in North Jersey, and New York.
217 Beauty By Liz Gizelle LLC is a wedding hair and makeup company from Montclair, NJ servicing weddings throughout the local area, including New Jersey, New York, and Philadelphia. 217 Beauty By Liz Gizelle LLC is a professional Beauty Company that has been part of the NJ/NY wedding industry since 2010 specializing in professional hair, professional makeup, and spray tanning.