211 Darby Rd SW, Calhoun, GA 30701 Map · Phone number

About 211 Darby

Nestled on a farm, and surrounded by rolling pastures and grand oak trees, 211 Darby is located just north of historic Adairsville, and is the essence of Southern hospitality. The mansion is a unique blend of old southern charm and modern function, capturing the antebellum era, yet located only minutes from Atlanta and Chattanooga.

Indoor and outdoor locations are offered for wedding ceremonies and receptions, with numerous locations providing beautiful photo opportunities. Inside the mansion, guests have exclusive use of the music room, dining room and bar as well as intimate sitting areas thoughout the lower level. A large common area lined with french doors connects to a courtyard garden where the dance floor and outdoor fireplace overlook the back lawn.

The second floor provides an elegant Bridal Suite, where the bride and her attendants can enjoy a leisurely day getting ready for her walk down the aisle.

We work closley with local planners and vendors to give you that special day of your dreams, and accommodate both the Bride who desires an all inclusive event, as well as the DIY Bride. Your guests will always remember the relaxed elegance and sophistication of your 211 Darby wedding.

67db24871512b766 1375057137355 darby8

12 Reviews for 211 Darby

211 Darby 1
211 Darby 2

Bob · Married on 06/06/2015

I used 211 Darby for my daughter wedding ceremony and reception. It was a unique and special setting for this event. From the first meeting and tour of the venue through a follow-up visit and tour and then the day of the event Linda(Our Host) could not have possibly been easier to work with. I would call it complete flexibility in whatever we needed to do in order to make the day what my daughter wanted. We had slightly over 200 invited and I would estimate we had 150 in attendance. The various rooms of the home help to keep the venue from being just another reception hall. The way the rooms are arranged it allows the crowd to flow in several different directions so I don't think we had a bottleneck any time. We had an open bar so the Gameroom with Bar was perfect and also served as the hang-out for the groomsmen while the rest of the bridal party were taking pictures. The pool and outdoor fireplace area was wonderful for the reception and dancing and I just don't think the day could have gone any better! Linda is a rockstar and the venue itself is amazing. When I was young I worked in a family catering business for many years that only did weddings. I have been to a LOT of receptions in many different venues and I can say that everything worked for us that day from the kitchen area for the caterers to the rest of the venue for our guests. If I had another daughter I'd definitely use 211 Darby again!!!

Sent on 07/18/2015

Shelia · Married on 03/21/2015

This has to be one of the best and most affordable venues in North Georgia. The place is so spacious and elegant, but also very comfortable. Linda is very professional, friendly and helpful. She was right there with us the entire day of our daughters wedding. She did everything she could to make us feel at home, and helped to make it a perfect day! Would highly recommend this place for any type of special event!

Sent on 03/22/2015

211 Darby is a perfect venue for an elegant wedding! Linda was very friendly, accommodative, and helpful.... She even brought us girls mimosas while getting ready. It's a gorgeous venue and we had plenty of room for my 150 guests. She has it so well decorated you don't need much for decor either, which I loved! I highly recommend 211 Darby for any outdoor wedding!

Sent on 11/13/2013

Award

211 Darby FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200