210 Oakfield Dr, Brandon, FL 33511 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About 210 Bridal

We have been creating beautiful memories through makeup for over 15 years. We have experience with all skin types and tones as well as a diverse spectrum of hair textures. Corrective makeup and tattoo coverage also provided.

Your Pictures are Forever....Don't stress yourself or friends for your hair and makeup needs on the most important day of your life! Let us bring your dream look to life. It's YOUR special day, be treated like the Queen you are!

Call today for your free consultation. Hablamos Espanol. Contact us at 813-684-0600.

bfd849522f348a12 1481227078120 iq2
bridesmaid
side twisted bun

76 Reviews for 210 Bridal

Johneece · Married on 03/13/2017

My wedding day was March 13th and I have to say that the only thing about It that wasn't hectic was my time with the women at 210 Bridal. Soheila and Ivelisse went the extra mile to ensure that I was comfortable and satisfied with my hair and makeup to help me feel the part of a princess on my special day (which helped to calm my nerves for sure!) I will definitely be recommending Studio 210 in the future for their flexibility and quality service.

Sent on 03/22/2017

Josna · Married on 02/04/2017

I am absolutely in love with 210 Bridal. I am very happy I went with them on my wedding day, including my bridal party of 6. They did my hair and makeup for my wedding day and also the wedding party as well. I did a hair/ makeup trail 1 month before the wedding to make sure they got the look I was trying to achieve. I highly recommend getting a trail as the stylist was able to offer tips and input feedback of what would look best with the style of my dress and to make sure my makeup would last all day on me with all the cameras and Florida humidity, I choose to get airbrush make up done as it worked well with my skin. And 2 weeks before the wedding I went for a wonderful relaxing facial to help start with a clean canvas before my wedding day. The studio is very trendy and well maintained and even includes a facial room. The studio offered a great friendly, relaxing environment and can't want to go back to get my regular haircut and color appointments with them as I do not have a set stylist. The pictures I have seen so far on my wedding day are stunning and they were able to cater to a wide range of skin color and hair textures with different backgrounds/ethnicity in my wedding party. The stylists that arrived to the venue were on time and very professional and they were able to complete everyone's look in a timely manner with time to spare before we left for the venue. They helped offer a relaxing environment the day of the wedding as it was very chaotic for me with everything going on and was so happy that hair and makeup was not something I had to stress or worry about. Getting ready with my bridesmaids and mom was very important to me and a precious memory I will never forget. Having stylists to keep everyone calm and on time before heading to the venue was such a great relief. The prices are also great and worth what I paid for. I am very happy that the stylists were top notch qualify for the price I was paying. I highly recommend 210 bridal.

Sent on 03/10/2017
  • F

Fabiola · Married on 11/04/2016

Ivelisse was amazing! She is absolutely an expert in the field. I had Ivelisse do my make-up for my engagement photos, and I also hired her to do make-up for me and my bridesmaids. She did such a fabulous job. I have very oily skin, and she was able to use an old fashion trick that kept my face oil-free. She catered to each of the bridesmaids skin tones and facial features. I would definitely recommend her, and I will be using her for future events.

Sent on 12/09/2016

210 Bridal Pricing

210 Bridal Price Rates

• Sid Entertainment-Solo Contemporary Pianist. Wedding Ceremony Music
    Sid Entertainment-Solo Contemporary Pianist. Wedding Ceremony Music Wedding Musicians

Ivilisse is amazing! She very talented and not to mention professional. We would recommend her services to anyone that would consider her for make-up of any ocassion.

• Tareon & Co.
    Tareon & Co. Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have had the pleasure or working with Ivelisse of "IQ of Beauty." I have been up close and personal with her stellar Makeup Looks for Bride's, Bridal parties and More! She is Prompt, Professional and Passionate about her work and will make sure you are the most Beautiful Bride you could imagine on your Wedding Day!

• 210 Oakfield Dr Brandon, 33511 See on map
    813-684-0600 (Phone number)
    813-445-6417 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday - Sunday by Appointment