530 1/2 Walnut St, Georgetown, KY 40324 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About 2 Cool Band

Lexington's #1 PARTY band...featured on Wedding Wire, Event Wire and The Knot! 2 Cool Band is a high-energy dance band specializing in weddings and corporate events. We play rock, disco, R&B, and Motown. One price covers it all - the band, DJ services, and sound engineer and lights. We will even emcee your event. We have 4 versatile singers and can play hundreds of songs.

We get the crowd up and dancing, including Electric Slide, Ladies Night, Love Shack and slow songs like One In A Million and At Last. Our greatest strength is harmonies!

We can work with your schedule and special request....for example we can setup early, provide lights, help you with special announcements, and play special songs you request. We also have a DJ and equipment to provide BOTH at your event!

Feel free to contact us at (859) 351-4292 or Jeana@2CoolBand.com

2coolmarriotfun2

• Videos 1

11 Reviews for 2 Cool Band

Aug 8
    My daughter got married in Kentucky. We flew in to Lexington and she had arranged the whole thing (we just paid the bills). We were truly impressed with the band. They were so versatile, the pianist played an impromptu request during the ceremony for bride's dad...when he started singing "You are my sunshine". And then the band played some instrumental jazzy tunes during dinner....keeping it low key. As soon as the cake was cut, the band encouraged everyone to dance and it they kept going into the crowd to let people sing along. They even had a DJ. Afterwards they kept playing music til 2am! I was exhausted. We loved the band...the best!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Catherine · Married on 01/02/2015

I would highly recommend the 2 Cool Band for any event! I have used their services multiple times for holiday parties and for my own Wedding Reception. They have a wide repertoire , including fun dance songs as a well as slow dance selections for those special occasions. They are versatile as well and can take requests or even let you or someone in your party be the lead singer. In short, this band is talented and versatile, I recommend them for any event you want to be a raging success!!

Sent on 01/25/2015

2 Cool Band's reply:

Thank you Cathy! The band thought your daughter was a fantastic singer, and it was a beautiful tribute to have her sing AT LAST for your first dance.
  • User4506580 · event on: 10/25/2014

I do catering events, mostly as a side-business. This band was super accommodating to my requests. We needed to have the band to setup several hours early so we could get food and tables ready without being in each others way. The location was beautiful, but getting everything set was ridiculous. We had to load everything from a busy street, up an elevator, up a flight of steps and around props. It was crazy. So as a professional working the same event.... I was grateful they were so kind and considerate. And their performance was fantastic...everyone was laughing, eating, dancing. I hope we can work together again one day!

Sent on 10/27/2014

2 Cool Band FAQ

• Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Blues, Classic Rock, Country, Dance, Funk, Hip Hop, Jazz, Motown, Oldies, Pop, R&B / Soul, Rock, Swing
  • What music services do you provide? Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Karaoke Services, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Vocals, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System