Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About 1st Carolina DJ's

1st Carolina DJ's  is the Largest Full Time DJ Entertainment company in North Carolina. We are registered with the secretary of state, are members of several chambers of commerece as well as the ADJA, and GMEA. We are office based and invite our clients to our triad office/warehouse complex for consultations or we'll come to you. We serve over 400 brides per year and provide a professional yet unique experience to everyone.
We service from Clayton/Fuquay-Varina to Rock Hill-Monroe and everything in between without a travel charge.

Our wedding pacakges are complete and all inclusive.
We feature:
20,000 licensed songs on site
Professional audio equipment by Rane, Denon, JBL, Yamaha and More
Back Up Equipment on-site
Lights and more
Online Customizable Music List
Online Customizable wedding work sheets
Face to Face or Conference Call Planning Sessions
Unlimited Emcee Services for as few or as many of the wedding formalities as you’d like
And much more. Visit us at http://www.1stcarolinadjs.com

We are a mutli system, multi dj company and have the right dj for your event! We are known for our "Can Do" wedding philosophy.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Raleigh

40 Reviews for 1st Carolina DJ's

0.0

Junk, they are a complete scam. We cannot get int ouch with that slimy, cross eyed, SOB. They just rip people off. Avoid them at all cost. Think about why would there be really good and really bad experiences rated on this website?

Profile Picture Tim, 10/31/09, 1 Review
0.0

DO NOT USE. They are responsive and helpful until they get your deposit, then they do what ever they feel like. We paid for a wedding package that included two in person consults. When we were supposed to have our first meeting all contact from them ceased. It went from same day replies by email and phone to NEVER. Almost ruined our wedding, we were lucky enough to realize we had been scammed soon enough to get a real DJ who cared about their work and actually shows up! I pitty anyone who uses them, I believe they post reviews to make themselves look good. Steer clear and save both your money and the headache. If you don't believe me check the judgments at the court house and the better business bureau rating.

Profile Picture Nick, 10/10/09, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I was thrilled at the time Kyle took to speak with me about the music that I wanted at my reception and the sound system that I needed for my ceremony. The djs responded to my questions and requests and were great to interact with. I would recommend them to other brides!

Profile Picture Blakely, 8/1/09, 1 Review

Photos

3 Photos

My Photo Album

3 Photos
220x220 sq 1201128880467 1stcarolinadjs1(3)
220x220 sq 1201129166475 1stcarolinadjs1(22)
220x220 sq 1201129191517 1stcarolinadjs1(14)

1 ENDORSEMENT
Kyle Sandler, Owner/Operator of NC's largest mobile DJ business, is the ONLY other dj business I will refer potential clients to, when I am booked for a date. The reason is due to their over the top, award winning customer service policy. Every client is important to Kyle and his employees, and it shows in their performances. From high school proms, to corporate parties, to wedding day dreams being made into reality, these duys do it right - The First Time!

7 PROS I KNOW