Mahwah, NJ 07430 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About 17 North Limos

Let our trained and reliable staff, make your special day even better. Worry free and inexpensive, when you use us, we promise it will be one less thing to worry about.

Give us a call! 201-232-5142

limo pic
white limo

3 Reviews for 17 North Limos

Anthony · Married on 06/15/2014

Thank you so much to Mark and the group at 17 North Limos. They were absolutely fantastic. I suggest you call them. Helpful and caring, they helped us with different choices and all within different price ranges. My new wife and i couldn't be happier. We finally decided to use their 26 passenger party bus, antique Rolls Royce, and an executive shuttle to move our family and friends from the hotel (which didn't provide transportation) to the venue and back at the end of the night. The driver of our limo was Bryon, and he was just fantastic ! 17 North Limos, just awesome !

Sent on 08/11/2014

Jennyfer · Married on 02/28/2014

This company was like HEAVEN on earth . They were responsive , timely , and professional . I HUNTED day and night for a limo a reasonable limo, something without crazy fine print , miscommunication , and thieves . I at first was SHOCKED that he could offer me MORE then 6/7 different company's for 2-300$ cheaper !!!!! YES YOU HEARD ME !!!! I felt at ease and as a women being on time is HARD he was patient , fun and relaxed . Informing me that his time is my time and there is nooo hurry . It was amazing . I keep hearing the limo was the best party of the evening .. Insulting BUT considering it was a great time I couldn't agree with my friends more . PLEASE SEARCH NO MORE AND STAY HERE :) enjoy . Jen

Sent on 03/01/2014

Robert · event on: 07/23/2016

0.8
      0.5
      0.5

DO NOT USE THEM! VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!. I used to use 17 north limp service every Monday morning in and Friday afternoon for almost a year for rides to the airport. Marc the owner was very nice and even though his prices were very high and my company disapproved of the high rates I used them anyway.
    I then needed him for personal trips to the airport last year. I assumed all was paid for since he usually bills my CC the same day. I then get contacted from his office saying that a charge didn't go through. What had happened is that my CC number was stolen while away and I change the number so his charges didn't go through.
    Fast forward a year. I am contacted through Facebook from Marc saying that I never paid my bills. I told him that I would have to check my records to see if I had been charged and that since it was a long time ago I didn't remember. Well I guess it wasn't fast enough for him so he left me nasty Facebook messages calling my a lowlife and dead beat. I told him that I needed some time to request statements from my CC and that If It hadn't been processed that I would pay him. His proceeds to harass me and call me names once again and threatening to take me to court.
    Well I'm glad that I did wait since I have proof of charges being bills to my CC.
    I'm glad I waited and didn't pay him right away as he was bullying me to do.
    Marc is very unprofessional and a bully.
    I will be bringing my documentation to court with me

Sent on 05/31/2017

17 North Limos FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Classic Car, Exotic Car, SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Motor Coach, Party Bus, Sedan, Shuttle, SUV, Van
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 3 Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bar, Bottled Water / Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optic Lighting, Flat Screen TVs, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• 17 North Limos 1
    40% Off airport travel when traveling for your honeymoon
    Please accept 40% off any roundtrip airport travel, when traveling for your honeymoon as a wedding gift from 17 North Limos.

• Mahwah, 07430 See on map