24 Washington Avenue, Savannah, GA 31405 Map · Phone number

Wedding ceremony
89bb33b08ec6854b 1526035734 375ffbe155b20ac0 1526035733 ead952885fff4663 152603

11 Reviews for 123 Elope

Kasey · Married on 04/26/2014

Emie was absolutely amazing. She also provided great recommendations. She responded to my emails in a timely manner and worked with me to make my day perfect. She was so kind and nice. She also officiated the wedding. Her price was the most reasonable I found after checking with three or four other local wedding planners in Savannah. She met with us the day before the wedding and we did a run through and talked us through the wedding ceremony. The day of was a dream come true. She provided chairs and security at the square. She did a great job in remembering everything that I wasn't able to. The vows were sweet and beautiful. She also walked with us for an hour or so after the wedding around Savannah while our photographer shot us.
    I would recommend Emie to anyone having a wedding in Savannah. She has to be the BEST wedding planner in Savannah.

Sent on 05/02/2014

Alexandra · Married on 03/10/2014

Working with Emie Heisey at 123 Elope was amazing. She was professional and accommodating and just so sweet! I was planning my elopement with her from Canada so there was a lot of emailing back and forth. She always replied quickly and never made me feel guilty for endlessly asking her things. She helped me with all my questions, worries and curiosities. I had never been to Savannah before so she helped me figure out everything from where to stay and eat on our wedding night to what photographer and hair/makeup person to hire for the wedding day to fun things to do in Savannah. She even sorted out what we would need in order to get the marriage license (since we are Canadians) and where to go to get it all.
    She went above and beyond. I can't say enough good things about her! She is absolutely fantastic and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a perfect, romantic, simple and stress-free wedding in Savannah.

Sent on 03/16/2014

Krista · Married on 11/29/2013

Hiring Emie at 123 Elope was one of the best decisions we made after deciding to get married in Savannah, GA. She was professional and accommodating. She listened to everything we wanted and truly delivered. Our ceremony was perfect! She took the time to meet with us twice before the big day to iron out all details. And best of all, Emie's price (for all we wanted included in our wedding package) was several hundred dollars cheaper than other vendors in the area quoted us! We love Emie and would recommend her to anyone getting married in or around Savannah!

Sent on 01/19/2014

123 Elope FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1