10552 Bastille Lane 206, Orlando, FL 32836 Map · Phone number

051131jarman000

• Videos 1

3 Reviews for 114 Productions

Tina · Married on 03/16/2013

We spent hours upon hours searching the internet and looking for the perfect Photo and Video team. We watched countless Video...I mean countless and countless wedding pictures as well. We kept coming back to the work of 11-4 Productions. Their videos or "Films" as they call them are absolutely amazing. We hired them for our wedding at Grand Cypress and we couldn't have been happier. It was important to me tp find someone who would stir up emotions from a complete stranger when looking at their work. It was a perfect match. They are truly worth every penny that we spent. John was our Photographer the day of and Sunshine was our "pre-planner" She goes over eveything with you before the big day. Which is a BIG help since I have never planned a wedding before. We had our engagement pictures taken in Lake Eola Park and had those back in about two weeks. We picked the one photographer and two videographer package which is the one Sunshine recommended when we met with them to book. I was set on two photographers but with a smaller wedding (125 people) and everything happening at one place she helped explain to me how one person could cover everything with the right planning and time management. This was very helpful since it saved us about a $1000 by not needing the 2nd Photogrtapher. If you would like to see my photos and Video please message me and I would be happy to share them. They are still posted online on 11-4's Youtube page.

The key to making your wedding perfect is to plan it. IMO and the fact that they offer to plan your day with you to make it strress free is really amazing. The video and the photoare something that we will cherish forever. Thank you John and Sunshine!
    They were extremely professional, courteous and prompt. I couldn't recommend them enough!!! They do absolutely amazing work!!

Sent on 12/31/2013

Amber · Married on 03/14/2009

This company is run by a husband and wife team, who travel between Michigan and Florida, which is where our wedding was. John and Sunshine were a PLEASURE to talk and do business with! They were wonderfully receptive and informative as to what we as a couple expected, and what they were able to provide....the end result was PHENOMENAL!!! We have not received our video yet, but I know that it will be here shortly....however, the pictures ARE up on their website....and it took far less than their estimated time! Please go to their website and look at sample wedding video and pics, I KNOW that you will love them as much as we did! VERY REASONABLE PRICING!!!!! In fact, if you want to see our pictures, just go to www.11-4productions.com, then click on "Weddings and Events," then "Order" and scroll to "Wedding Prints".....ours are near the top, under "Amber and Jason, March 14, 2009"....I promise, you will be very satisfied if you choose them! OH! And the photogs that came to the ceremony and reception? Sunshine was actually one of them (one of the owners!!), and was in company of two other photographers...they were all wonderful and so personable! Communication was excellent.....we actually planned our wedding from over six hours away (as did our DJ, please see his review!) and they were FANTASTIC in every way :) You will not regret using this fun and professional company :)

Sent on 04/18/2009

Stacy · Married on 03/15/2008

Husband and wife own and operate the business. They work very well together and will help you choose a package that fits your needs. Very professional in manner and are not those fake cheesy photographers. John met with us before the wedding to go over what we were looking for and if his style would fit what we wanted. We knew right away it was a match. During the months prior his team was very helpful and top of creating a timeline. During the wedding and reception John remained in control and help keep things in order. We have seen the pictures and love his work. I can't wait to see the album.

Sent on 05/19/2008

114 Productions FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives

• 10552 Bastille Lane 206 Orlando, 32836 See on map