Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.
$3,000
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About 11:11 Events

Your Wish. Granted.

11:11 Events, one of Austin's top event production companies, strives to grant each client's wish. With years of planning experience and a network of the best vendors in town, we pride ourselves knowing that from inspiration to execution, every event will be stress-free and enjoyable for all involved.
Call to book a free consultation:

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Austin

15 Reviews for 11:11 Events

Susannah and Amanda were THE reason my husband and I kept our sanity on our wedding day! I feel like I could write a novel on how amazing these two are, and how huge of a help they were to us. The moment I met Susannah, I knew she would be a perfect fit for Stephen and I- and that we had to choose her to be our Day of Planner. Although this package is called "Day Of"- what they provide is far beyond simply help on your actual wedding day. Susannah met with us at least 3 times during our wedding planning process, not including our rentals visit. The rentals visit would have been so stressful for me, had Susannah and her intern not been there with us to guide us, and give me feedback on my thoughts for linens. Speaking of intern, with our particular package "Day of Plus"- we not only had Susannah & Amanda helping us out on our wedding day, we also had 3 of their interns working our wedding. The value they offer is incredible- and I HIGHLY suggest anyone who is planning their wedding to get day of coordinators- preferably 11:11 :)! These girls were professional, while still being extremely friendly and fun. I actually feel like they became more like friends, than our planners. On our wedding day, they let us use, at no extra charge, their jars, vases, chalkboard sign (that Susannah hand decorated with our bar menu- it was adorable!), candles, lace doily's for our centerpieces, and much, much more! They went out of their way to help us out however they could, and totally brought my wedding day vision together. I would recommend 11:11 Events to absolutely anyone who is needing help planning an event- they are amazing, and will absolutely not let you down! We are so grateful we found them- can't say enough great things about them!! :)

Profile Picture Mindy, 10/21/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I am a Wedding DJ in Austin who has worked with Amanda from 11:11 on a few weddings. The thing that always stands out is how smooth everything runs. No one in wedding party every looks stressed out. You can tell Amanda really cares about the couples that she is helping. The attention to detail is incredible. When you have a good DJ and great wedding planner working together, it is going to be an amazing reception. That's why I get excited when I know Amanda is going to be at a wedding I am doing. I know it is going to be beautiful, fun, and exactly what the couple had in mind.

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We did a Great Gatsby themed company holiday party this year, and everything was perfect! From the feather girls to the photo booth, all the way down to the detail of each centerpiece, they really thought of everything. It was the perfect - elegant, but not over the top. We had people telling us it was the best party they had ever been to! I'd recommend Amanda and her team to anyone planning a big event - corporate, wedding, or otherwise. They are absolutely fantastic!

Profile Picture Casey, 12/5/14, 1 Review

Elopement
Number of Planners
2 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
It's been a pleasure every time we've had the honor of working with 11:11 Events. They put together terrific events with creativity and great fun. We highly recommend them!

Susannah and Amanda are a super planning duo! Whether its a party, wedding, or photoshoot they make sure the event goes smooth and all the details are in place. When our brides say they've hired 11:11, we know we are all in good hands! Can't wait to work with you ladies again!

The saying ‘sometimes it takes a village’ should be rephrased as ‘sometimes it takes an Amanda (and 11:11 Events)’!<br><br> I’ve witness the creation of a Bride’s vision and its transformation into a celebrated-reality. If it’s your Wedding Day, a Rocky Horror-themed party or even a 400+ person corporate event, you’re found your team-leader: Amanda Ervin! 11:11 Events is organized, creative, fun and your can truly tell they all love what they do, because they love what you want to do. Give Amanda and her Team a call so you can start the transform of your vision into your own celebrated-reality!<br><br> Amanda, thank you for being a trusted Austin professional that I can refer with confidence to be on my A-TEAM!<br><br> Your DJ, TimoDJ Simcha

My go to wedding and event planners. The 11:11 Events team produces great events with creativity and precision. My photography days are easier when they are around. Book them now!

87 PROS I KNOW