Nearby Vendors to Consider

About 10th Letter Media

Fun, Fresh, Wedding Videos in Hawaii

We know how special your wedding day is. We understand the months (years even!) of planning, the excitement, and the stress that leads up to that big day, because we have been there! 10th Letter Media was created and is managed by a husband and wife team, Addy and Julian. We love recreating your wedding experience through film and photography so you can relive that lovely day over and over again. We are fortunate to work with a small but amazingly talented crew who strive to provide you with a very personal, professional, and FUN experience—from your very first inquiry with our company, to the big day and beyond.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

High-Def Video (1)
Raw Footage (1)
Digital Download (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

Super delayed review, but better late than never? :) My husband and I were fortunate enough to have worked with Julian last November for our wedding. From our initial contact with his wife, Addy, through the receipt of our final video package in the mail, Julian and his team completely blew us away.

Our big day took place at Lanikuhonua Cultural Institute on Oahu. It was clear from the outset that Julian and his crew had filmed there a gazillion times. They knew exactly where all the good spots were, took amazing shots of us, and also incorporated some stunning (and well-timed!) footage of our silhouettes at sunset, waves crashing against the shore, etc.

The crew was also really mindful of creating symmetry in the video. When my bridesmaids and I were on our way out of the bridal suite, we were on a tight schedule and debating whether we had time to do a quick champagne toast. One of Julian’s camera dudes commented that the groomsmen did a whiskey toast so it would be good if we did our champagne one. And so we did, and boy, did it look good on film when they cut the footage back to back!

Their skill was especially evident when they played our same day edit (SDE) at our reception for us and our guests. Within seconds of the SDE playing, my eyes started welling up with tears. They had done such a beautiful job of capturing the many emotions we were feeling that day that I couldn’t hold it in! We were already so impressed by their portfolio and knew their videos were amazing, but the end result was still so much more than we could’ve ever hoped for.

We got countless compliments from friends and family about how much they liked our SDE, how well it captured our special day, and how they were impressed by how fast Julian and his team worked. One of my bridesmaids loved their work so much that she asked Julian to come out to San Francisco to film her wedding this year, too!

Several months after our wedding, we received our final package

Profile Picture Amy, 11/5/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, USB Flash Drive, Documentary, Storytelling, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

We were referred to 10LM by our family in Kauai. After receiving our beautiful engagement photos it was a no brainer that we would also use them for videography/photography on our big day! Leading up to our wedding Addy Gilliam was ALWAYS responsive to any questions or concerns I had. She would even go above and beyond by attaching helpful links to make my life as a bride easier. Booking was well-organized and quick and as our day got closer Addy made sure to keep me in the loop with all the important details.

Julian Gilliam brought in a fantastic 4 team to capture every minute of our wedding. Katelyn, Michael, Ricardo, and Julian did an amazing job at working around all the chaos while I was getting ready. They were all calm and focused which helped ease my nerves. I didn't realize how many beautiful moments were captured until we viewed our SDE at the reception. Julian created an unforgettable production of our wedding prep and ceremony. I'm so lucky that I will have this keepsake forever. Investing in a quality videography/photography company was number 1 on my list. I'm so happy that we chose 10LM! I can't wait to see the rest of their amazing work!

Profile Picture Yvonne, 10/2/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

We couldn’t have been luckier to have 10th Letter Media at our wedding. Our wedding planner recommended them and I liked their sample videos so much that I decided to book them right away. We were lucky enough to land their promotion, a free same day edit on top of our wedding package!

Two days before our wedding, Hurricane Lester was threatening to make landfall at our ceremony and my wedding planner (the amazing Carrie Lance) and I decided to move the wedding up by a day so that none of our guests would be hit by falling trees and flying tent poles. One of our biggest concerns was that Julian wouldn’t be able to make it to the ceremony, since he was based on a neighbor island. Lucky us, he had flown in early and would still be able to shoot us!

I met Julian the morning of the ceremony, and he was phenomenal. He gathered footage for the same day edit and worked amazingly well with our photographer (Stephen Ludwig) – it’s such a relief and a timesaver when photo and video work as a team. He filmed diligently throughout the ceremony and reception, getting some amazing bridal party and sunset shots at Lanikuhonua, and it all came together with the most unbelievably perfect same day edit. It captured our big day perfectly and we’re sharing it with all our friends and family until the full video and photos arrive. Book 10th Letter Media and you won’t regret it!

Profile Picture Crystal, 9/3/16, 8 Reviews

Photos & Videos

10 Photos

Sample Photos by 10th Letter Media

10 Photos
220x220 sq 1522745681 6761b40ddffb5336 1522745679 73ed881f018a355e 1522745673383 2 r   b photographer
220x220 sq 1522745560 5a707551a2c2160e 1522745556 77eb7f770e67b112 1522745537922 1 kacie   sherwin  2
220x220 sq 1522745559 21107b34d464563f 1522745557 97eb2962732b3180 1522745537925 2 kacie   sherwin  3
220x220 sq 1522745681 2bcf6b643f278d9b 1522745679 0a4233d5726e3608 1522745673384 3 r   b photographer
220x220 sq 1522745560 f00a1d67560e972b 1522745557 e915852e1cecec9e 1522745537929 5 kyron   karl  182
220x220 sq 1522745560 4f9e0b49c3af436a 1522745557 ab19b10419cca46b 1522745537930 6 kyron   karl  197
220x220 sq 1522745560 f4bada395df24199 1522745558 7f05abfbdc22ebfd 1522745537931 7 kyron   karl  223
220x220 sq 1522745680 b97dd563ca54dad7 1522745678 b6b6ad76b821099c 1522745673381 1 r   b photographer
220x220 sq 1522745561 803e1c5ab352491c 1522745558 3f4d03dede7891ea 1522745537934 9 nataliejeremiah 41
220x220 sq 1522745561 22469e7759f729aa 1522745558 c0682d8dd2b7de58 1522745537935 10 nataliejeremiah 4

4 VIDEOS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
10th Letter Media captures the essence of how a wedding should be filmed. Their storytelling ability is fresh, fun, modern and stays true to the couple's personality. Working beside 10th Letter Media is very non obtrusive, they allow us to freely photograph the client in a very cooperative way. During the reception, we always make sure that we have a front row seat to view their client's same day edit. It's creativity and imagination in the process and their art is inspiring and memorable.

Jullian is such a great artist! He listens to your love story and turns it into a fun and whimsical experience. I enjoy his choice of music for his videos too. He makes your video unique instead of using a cookie cutter format.

10th Letter Media did a phenomenal job at a recent wedding of mine. As a photographer, it's really helpful when the videographer is easy to work with. We worked great together and I was so impressed with the video that they put together shortly after the wedding. I would highly recommend them!

It is ALWAYS a pleasure to work with Julian, Addy and the rest of the staff at 10th Letter Media!! They are affordable.. have quality equipment and put out a very good product! They're efficient & on time no mater how early. =0) I'm very thankful that I have gotten the opportunity to work with them on numerous weddings and will continue to refer future clients to them. Darcie

Beautifully done DVD's for any occasion!

PO Box 726, Waimea, HI 96796   See On Map