Metairie, LA 70006 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 3

About 1080 Productions LLC

1080 Productions was founded with a one principal in mind: to create a moving story. Through the use of our cameras, we are able to capture and preserve your wedding. We will then streamline each and every moment into a thoughtfully designed film. Our hope is that you will love viewing and sharing your film just as much as we love making them.

Follow 1080 Productions LLC on

• Videos 3

4 Reviews for 1080 Productions LLC

Krista · Married on 05/24/2014

AWESOME! Had these guys do my Bourbon Street wedding and they went above and beyond! Polite, prompt, reasonably priced, fun to have at the party, super professional :D

Sent on 08/11/2014

Liza · Married on 01/18/2014

Working with 1080 Productions was great. They were responsive, attentive and helpful. Before hiring them, I had a long talk with the team and their interest and attention made it clear that they would be an easy vendor to work with. They were quick to follow up on that discussion and every other request or question I had. Being an out of town bride, responsiveness is incredibly important. I met with them just before the wedding and it was clear that they had listened to everything I had told them. I also wasn't sure how everything worked and they were great in answering all my questions. On the day of the wedding I hardly noticed they were there. They captured everything without being intrusive. We just got the first cut of our trailer and it's amazing. I can't wait to see the whole thing. Thank you so much 1080, you guys were awesome!

Sent on 02/19/2014

Kati · Married on 11/16/2013

Thank you so much Peter Alongia and the whole 1080 Productions crew! They really worked with me on creating the video I really wanted. They made sure I had the shots I wanted and the background music I wanted. They were very professional and friendly, and during the wedding I barely noticed they were there. We were so excited when we received our video and gifts in the mail. Oh my gosh it was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! The whole package!!!! Not only was the DVD of our wedding beautifully stored in a case, we also received delicious treats (chocolates and yummy candied popcorn) and a wonderfully hand-written thank you card. What fabulous customer service!!!!! The video was so wonderful!!! They edited it beautifully! Love the song choices as well and how they fit in with the video. We are so thrilled by the end result. I highly recommend this vendor to any bride. I can also say that I am so thankful that I made room in my budget for a videographer. As awesome as my pictures were, there's nothing like re-living your wedding day through video. It's well worth the added expense or deducting in other areas of your budget so you can afford a videographer.

Sent on 02/20/2014

• 1216 STUDIO
    1216 STUDIO Wedding Photographers

1216 Studio highly recommends the 1080 Productions team. Amazing work and very professional -

• Metairie, 70006 See on map