N G St, San Bernardino, CA 92405 Map · Phone number

About 1019 Photography

Our Mission: Making "Unique" Life Time Memories!

We service the Inland Empire and surrounding areas providing portrait and event photography (Open Air Photo Booth) using an selection of standard studio backdrops and specializing in green screen and digital fantasy back drops. All produced using professional digital photography equipment.

Contact us for information on our pricing and serves. We look forward to being part of your special memories!

Look for us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/1019-Photography/1565547173660049

Why 1019? Read on to learn why.

Hello! We are Johni and Michele who love to make dreams come true! Two years ago when my now husband proposed to me I instantly knew I wanted an Alice in Wonderland themed wedding and pictures! Immediately, the search was on. I found the props I needed to make my fantasy wedding but I just couldn’t find a photo booth that caught my interest. They seemed to be all same; same red or black background and inside a booth. I didn’t want a booth, I wanted an open photo session. My Fiance said he would help me and proposed green screen photography which would allow me to incorporate any background I wanted to fit my theme. My lovely husband ended up purchasing full photography studio equipment for our wedding. The Alice in Wonderland photo shoot was a hit with our guests. Since then we have been offering our photography services. I’m a girl who loves fantasy and wants to help bring your fantasy to life. Events are for a moment but Pictures are for a life time.

As for why 1019, well that is when we got married; at 10:19 AM on October 19th (10:19 on 10/19). A little bit corny, but at least this way Johni shouldn’t be able to forget our anniversary.

Follow 1019 Photography on

20150817173028eos rebel t390564x6
j m
1019 Photography
Bring your fantasy background to life with Green Screen!  So much fun!
Bring your fantasy background to life with Green Screen! So much fun!
Choose a Graffiti Background.
Choose a Graffiti Background.
husband and wife cropped
1019 Photography
Group pictures without a template available!  Love this background!
Group pictures without a template available! Love this background!
Love Music?  We can incorporate a music sheet background!
Love Music? We can incorporate a music sheet background!
Sports Fans!  We got you covered!
Sports Fans! We got you covered!
Did you say, Mad Hatter - Alice in Wonderland?  Oh yes, we have that too!  We can assist for custom...
Did you say, Mad Hatter - Alice in Wonderland? Oh yes, we have that too! We can assist for custom...
Who wants to take a picture with the Bride and Groom?  We can make that happen!  Does the Bride and...
Who wants to take a picture with the Bride and Groom? We can make that happen! Does the Bride and...
20150711171216eos rebel t38706
20150502120503eos rebel t36727mb
20150817173028eos rebel t390564x6
j m
1019 Photography
Bring your fantasy background to life with Green Screen!  So much fun!
Bring your fantasy background to life with Green Screen! So much fun!

2 Reviews for 1019 Photography

• User4828192 · event on 02/20/2015

Michele and Johni are great professionals who are dependable and reliable. This is an outstanding characteristic I sought out when looking for someone to create a profile that would last a lifetime. I would highly recommend them to anyone in the IE, LA, and OC.

Sent on 02/27/2015

Marie · event on 02/09/2015

The students loved the services provided by 1019 Photography!

Sent on 02/27/2015

1019 Photography FAQ

• What event items are available? Decor, Photo booth, Tables
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), Prints, Props

• N G St San Bernardino, 92405 See on map