1818 Pot Spring Road, Ste 18, Lutherville Timonium, MD 21093 Map · Phone number

About #1 Wedding Ceremony Officiant

****************We Will Marry You *******************

We enjoy making marriages happen!

Civil ceremony, Waterfront wedding, "Just Make It Legal" or "Short and Sweet Wedding" by non-denominational wedding officiant serving all locations anywhere in Maryland.

We have a few Wedding Officiants for you to chose from: Rev.Shell is in Lutherville, MD ( 5 min away from Baltimore County courthouse. We have an office space that could be used for the ceremony and we can use it anytime). Also, our friendly and professional associates are always ready to help you: Rev. Winston is in Annapolis, MD and Rev. Margolin is in Owings Mills, MD.

We unite people of different cultures and different religion in the marriage as long as it going to make them happy.

We can perform wedding ceremonies in Russian,Spanish, or any other language upon demend. Let us know what language you prefer and we will make it happen!

We are available to perform wedding 24/7 anywhere in Maryland (that is right: any time, any day, any location!)

New: We also offering Civil Ceremonies for the same-sex couples!

****************We Will Marry You *******************

yuriy
tae

17 Reviews for #1 Wedding Ceremony Officiant

Justin · Married on 09/27/2014

Laryssa Shell was wonderful!! She made our day very special and exactly what we wanted. My wife and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/04/2014

A · Married on 02/14/2014

We had inclement weather on Vanlentine's Day and my fiancée and I thought sharing our vows was not going to happen. I begin to search the net and came across this websit and the reviews were very true! Mrs. Shell was great, she didn't let the inclement weather stop her! With the help of God and Mrs. Shell we were able to share our vows. My HUSBAND and I were very happy and pleased with her services.

Sent on 02/15/2014

#1 Wedding Ceremony Officiant's reply:

Thank you for your nice review! I was honored to be giving a chance to make this special even in your life to happen, no matter what. Once again- congratulations to you both and have many wonderful years together filled with never ending love and respect to each other!

Katerina was great to work with. She was flexible, communication was great and the price was very competitive. She was able to deliver a service that was exactly what we wanted. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 11/04/2013