There are two main places to stay - Fire Island itself or Long Island.
On Fire Island, there are a few inns:
* The Madison (Thursday and/or Sunday available at no extra charge if you book Friday and Saturday)
* The Pines Bluff Guest House
* Sandy Escapes
* A private guesthouse adjacent to The Madison. Contact Wayne at 631-597-3355 for information. (Sold Out)
If you decide that you would like to rent a house in the Fire Island Pines, we recommend the realtors below. Please be sure to mention that you are a part of the Robin/McGarity wedding:
* Jon Wilner from Island Properties of the Pines: 631-597-6900 or Jonwred@aol.com
* Bob Howard from Bob Howard Real Estate: 631-597-9400 or firstname.lastname@example.org
On Long Island, we have arranged a special rate of $119/night at the following hotel. Simply ask for the McGarity-Robin room block when making your reservation. The discount expires on August 10. We will provide transporation from the Hyatt to the Fire Island Pines ferry.
Hyatt Regency Long Island
Hauppauge, New York