Wording Ideas for Wedding Favor Tags
What wording did you all use to include with your wedding favors? I want to include a post card attached to our CD mix favor. I want to use a romantic poem of some sort and a unique way to say 'Thank you for joining us'...On our site I used this quote that I was going to recycle, but it doesn't really deal with the day of ~>"Dance like no one is watching; Sing like no one is listening; Love like you've never been hurt; Live like it's Heaven on Earth; A dream that is dreamed by two will always come true!"

Mrs.
Married: 2+ years ago
Reviews: 5
Posted On: Feb 23, 2012 at 11:57 AM • Vendors are allowed • Add to My WatchlistFlag As Inappropriate1 like

7 Comments | Login or Signup to post a comment!

Married: 04/02/2012
Reviews: 3
Feb 23, 2012 at 12:17 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
I just used our names and date. I actually have that poem hanging on my wall..I love it! You can use the last 3 lines of the poem - they deal with love and living. And isn't that what a wedding is all about? :-) Or maybe use a lyric from one of the songs on your cd!

Married: 10/01/2011
Reviews: 3
Feb 23, 2012 at 12:38 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music.
Ronald Reagan

Music is love in search of a word. ~Sidney Lanier

Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and cannot remain silent” - Victor Hugo

One I made up: "If life is a song, love is the melody."

RWC
Reviews: 8
Feb 23, 2012 at 12:53 PM • Flag As Inappropriate

Mrs.
Feb 23, 2012 at 1:47 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Wow, that is really nice...especially since you made it up: "If life is a song, love is the melody."
Thanks!

Mrs.
Feb 23, 2012 at 3:07 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Yay! I finally came up with the wording and ordered my postcards from Vistaprint!!!!

Married: 07/20/2013
Feb 23, 2012 at 3:09 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Which one did you choose?

Mrs.
Feb 23, 2012 at 3:12 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Music from our hearts to yours

"If Life is a Song, Love is the Music."

Thank you for helping create beautiful memories on our Wedding Day that we will carry in our hearts for a lifetime. We hope you enjoy this compilation of our favorite love songs!
Login or Signup to post a comment!

Topics

Vow of Conduct