Where can you get the BEST BANG for YOUR BUCK Venue/Catering
I live in Philadelphia and I really want to get a deal on my venue /catering. The wedding will be in March 2014. I will be having a buffet dinner! Does anyone know of any places that gives a GREAT DEAL!

Married: 03/30/2013
Posted On: Oct 19, 2012 at 11:25 AM • Vendors are allowed • Add to My WatchlistFlag As Inappropriate0 likes

2 Comments | Login or Signup to post a comment!

Wedding: 10/14/2019
Oct 19, 2012 at 11:41 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
Hi Jessica, welcome to the WeddingWire Community!! :)

Have you checked various wedding sites/directories to get a better idea of what you need?

I definitely suggest that you start by getting 'recommended' vendors here on WeddingWire! Based on your answers to a few questions (budget, number of guests, location, etc.), the system will automatically populate a list of possibilities that will fit your needs.

To start:
-Go to 'My Wedding' and click 'My Vendors'
-Click the 'Recommended Vendors' tab

This should help you get a better idea of where to look and what to look for! You can also search directly from our homepage at www.weddingwire.com for 'Venue' and/or 'Catering' vendors in your area.

Good luck, and I look forward to seeing you around the boards! :)

Married: 10/13/2012
Reviews: 7
Oct 19, 2012 at 1:45 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Try big hotel chains. Ours had a package deal, dinner, cake, open bar as one price. Plus we got a free night in the hotel, champagne in the room and free breakfast!
Login or Signup to post a comment!

Topics

Vow of Conduct