When is wedding Season?
I'm getting married Feb 11th is that wedding season??

Married: 02/11/2012
Posted On: Feb 21, 2010 at 4:07 AM • Vendors are allowed • Add to My WatchlistFlag As Inappropriate1 like

27 Comments | Login or Signup to post a comment!
«12»

Brian Cesario Photography, LLC
Feb 21, 2010 at 4:14 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
Here in NY, wedding season is typically mid-April through mid-October. Not sure if it's different out in CA.

Married: 07/02/2011
Feb 21, 2010 at 4:26 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
Same here in Indiana, ours goes with the changing of the seasons and the temps. I'm sure it may be different where spring/summer is the main season/temp all year long, lol

Feb 21, 2010 at 4:30 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
lol i am so lost idk when it is out here lol thanx for the help girls

Married: 07/02/2011
Feb 21, 2010 at 4:33 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
And really wedding season doesn't matter, it should be when you 2 want it

Feb 21, 2010 at 4:35 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
im sticking to my day but my venues pricing depends on the wedding season

ladylee
Married: 06/05/2010
Feb 21, 2010 at 6:03 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
in my area the busy season is june to october. May on the early end.
Feb 21, 2010 at 9:14 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
Usually you can have a discounted wedding if you have your wedding in November, December, January, February, and sometimes March. This is the off season in the East. From what I hear, July and August are dead months in the hot climates.

Married: 07/24/2010
Feb 21, 2010 at 9:15 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
Hopefully it's the off season for ya then! :)

Married: 10/02/2011
Feb 21, 2010 at 9:52 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
I don't think Feb. is wedding season in any state but I could be wrong. Wedding season will always be the nicer months. In Texas summer and winter are off season for wedding. It is freakishly hot in the summer months and unpredictable/ miserable in the winter.

Married: 10/02/2011
Feb 21, 2010 at 9:53 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
I don't think Feb. is wedding season in any state but I could be wrong. Wedding season will always be the nicer months. In Texas summer and winter are off season for wedding. It is freakishly hot in the summer months and unpredictable/ miserable in the winter.
Feb 21, 2010 at 10:42 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
I don't think February is considered wedding season, although I have noticed a pickup in business around Valentine's Day. If you have guests coming from out of town, you might want to look into hotel rooms ahead of time.
Feb 21, 2010 at 11:46 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
Believe it or not, I've read that October is now the most popular month for weddings, beating out June. February is not extremely busy for most vendors. However, please note that Feb 11 is 3 days before Valentine's Day. For retail florists, they are extremely busy with regular deliveries for VDay. Also, wholesale prices for flowers for florists and floral designers go WAY up and so we have to pass along that cost increase to the consumer. Also, so many flowers are being handled in the floral supply/delivery system, they may not get the same care as they would at a less-crazy time (not necessarily at the florist, but before they get there) and they may not be quite as fresh as they could be. Just so you know...usually the prices start going up 2 weeks before a holiday and settle back down about a week afterwards.

Married: 05/15/2010
Reviews: 6
Feb 21, 2010 at 12:13 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
I'm with Ladylee, which I believe we live roughly in the same area anyways. I think if you want to do Feb. and can do it, go for it! It should save you a bit of money
Feb 21, 2010 at 12:20 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
it would be your wedding, so when ever you hold it is in season. As far as the venue is concerned, they are generally interested in any dates they can fill in " season " or not. If it is a low booking period they generally offer discounts to fill the space. Once a date is past any revenue they might have recieved from the date is gone for ever so even a discounted booking is better than none at all.

Felix F.

Fenix -Video
Feb 21, 2010 at 2:33 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Yes I agree-if you won’t to safe some money -do your wedding off seasons
Feb 22, 2010 at 2:22 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
I think Feb 11 is a fantastic day to be married. It just happens to be my birthday. As for it being in season it doesn't matter. If this is the day you and your future husband have decided upon that is all that matters. Somewhere everyday someone is getting married. To save some headache about your flower problem being so close to Valentines Day you may want to consider silk wedding flowers.
Feb 22, 2010 at 2:40 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
The off season around here is winter time. No one was going anywhere during our 20-30" of snow. I know of one person that had a wedding scheduled for the first dumping a few weeks ago. Ironically, she is a meteorologist. That isn't to say that there aren't weddings in that time frame, you're just taking on a bit more of a risk if you live in a snowy area!

FMS, the barefoot wife!
Married: 2+ years ago
Reviews: 10
Feb 22, 2010 at 3:10 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
I think it's typically the summer/warmer months, may/june to sept/possibly october?

A & M Photo and Video Productions, Inc.

A & M Photos and Video Productions, Inc.
Feb 22, 2010 at 3:39 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
It varies with the season, and also with the wedding budget. If you have the money you can have it anytime and anywhere. Here in the US or overseas. All around the year in South Florida.

Wedding: 09/20/2015
Feb 22, 2010 at 3:52 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
places out here in ma most do prices based on days..like friday and sunday are the same rate as opposed to on saturday..i like you have no clue on the wedding season but my gut feeling is mostly april may june and july august
Login or Signup to post a comment!
«12»

Topics

Vow of Conduct